Thread: Airtel wifi broadband not connecting

Airtel wifi broadband not connecting

I am not able to connect my Airtel wireless broadband connection into my windows vista compatible Dell machine. The problem is that whenever I tried to connect my machine with the broadband connection , it flashes that the machine is not allowed to connect with wifi network. I tried by checked properly the network connection and wireless connectivity port. I don’t have any other information regarding this problem. So I am here to get any suggestion about this problem.

Re: Airtel wifi broadband not connecting

I think the problem that you mentioned is might be occurring for the wireless driver application which is installed ion your machine. For that enter into device manager, and from there open the network tab, under that right click on the device driver, and select update option, choose online option, it will collect update driver version details of the application program, now select update option. I hope buy update the driver application version the problem will be solved.

According to me, I would like to suggest you to check whether the network connection is properly configured with your machine or not. For that proceed to network and sharing tab under control panel, from there double click on network name that you are using. There look for the option shoes you are putted while you were creating the connectivity. I told you this because I think there might be any issue with the connectivity, and I hope by reconfigure the machine with network service the problem will be solved.

As per my opinion, the issue is complete sound for the wireless network router driver, which is applied in your machine. Though I was also facing similar issue with my BSNL wireless broadband connectivity. After that I searched everywhere or the solution, but found nothing. After that I tried a trick which helped me very much, by this I can easily come out from the problem. I would like to suggest you the process, apply this one; it will surely help you to resolve the issue. The process is the reload the driver, for that remove existing one and then reinstall the new version of router driver. Download it from the manufacturer official site. Try this, it will somehow help you.