Thread: Troubleshooting MTNL Triband

Troubleshooting MTNL Triband

Well I am using MTNL Triband from past 2 months. Recently I have started with frequent disconnection of Triband. I have checked Line Parameters test and ADSL test by MTNL people and results of both the tests were OK. Now I am unable to figure out why such problem is happening. Please let me know if you are having any clue about this particular situation. I will really appreciate for your replies. Thanks again.

Re: Troubleshooting MTNL Triband

Well looking at your situation I don’t figure out the root cause of the problem. But I can let you know some general idea to discover the problem behind. I think you should check SNR status by simply refreshing the browser constantly. It should not be greater than 6 which is lowest threshold value for the common modems. Also you should try to set up modulation using Advanced Set up. Now click on DSL and go to Save and reboot the same. I hope any of above will help you to trouble shoot the problem

Well I think this problem is associated with the hard ware which you are using to connect with Triband. I think due to some reason this problem is occur due to Splitter which you are using currently. I think you should remove the old Splitter and try with new one and see whether it helps you out from this situation. I think changing the Splitter might improve the situation. Wish you all the best.

I think this particular problem is associated with line through which Triband is connected. I think the line which is coming from exchange is having some loose connection which results in to failing of DSL signal to cross the open point because of resistance. As soon as you pick up the phone receiver current begin to flow in the line which helps DSL signal to run over the loose connection by reducing the resistance. If is this issue then simply contact MTNL and tell them that you had listen interference while you talk on the phone. Don’t mention about the ADSL which you are using.