Thread: Wi-Fi not working with DNA-A212 modem

Wi-Fi not working with DNA-A212 modem

Well I am using DNA-A212 modem to connect internet over Wi-Fi. From past few days I am unable to connect with any website using Wi-Fi. When I try to connect my laptop with LAN port the internet is working fine. I have tried a lot to figure out the problem but all of my efforts were fruitless. I have complained about this problem to MTNL but there was no response. Now I am suggesting to you all to help me out from this situation. I am hoping you will help me out from this frustrating situation. Thanks in advance

Re: Wi-Fi not working with DNA-A212 modem

Well looking at your situation I think you have to use the following quick checks to figure out the problem. First of all you have to check the range provided by the Wi-Fi router. It is sufficient or not to connect with internet. Also you should check whether Wi-Fi router is properly configured to deal with MTNL. I am hoping that above mentioned above mentioned quick checks will be help you out from this particular situation.

Well I am providing following steps which you can carry out in order to fix the problem. Basically you have to turn off the power save mode of the network adapter.
    1. Click on the Start menu and go for Control Panel. Now open System and go for Hardware tab.
    2. Click on the Start menu and go for Control Panel. Now open System and go for Hardware tab.
    3. Now go to Advanced tab and select Power Save Mode. You have to choose Off and press Ok to apply the changes made.
    Just try it and see whether it was helpful or not.

Well I was having the same problem and I have uninstalled the network adapter and installed the drivers on the computer after restating the computer
    1. You have to click on the Start menu and go for Control Panel where you have to click on the System
    2. Now choose Hardware from the System and click on Device Manager button.
    3. Now select the name of the network adapter which you have installed. Simply uninstall it by clicking on Uninstall.
    4. Now restart your computer windows will recognize new hardware and it will install the drivers for the same.

I am hoping that above mentioned solution will help you out.

I want to say thank you to all of you providing with possible solution to me. Well the settings provided in the previous post helped me. Well I have reinstall the network adapter and from where there is no issue to browsing internet through Wi-Fi. I want to appreciate for providing such smart solution to fix this particular problem. I want to appreciate your efforts that everyone put here. Thanks again.