Thread: What are the packages of hayai broadband

What are the packages of hayai broadband

What are the packages of hayai broadband as well as when they are coming to Kolkata?In kolkata we previously have hard competition going on among these wire isps. Average Kolkata’s do not spend more than Rs500 on broadband bill so we will be wait for a high-quality package with well-mannered bandwidth at a low-priced rate so that middle class families like us be able to have enough money. Public of Kolkata do not have the routine of spending thousands on an unlimited connection. So hopeful hayai comes in Kolkata with a number of reasonable packages like HNS or Nivyah state 512kbps with night twice speeds for Rs400 or somewhat like that.

Re: What are the packages of hayai broadband

I have been utilizing Meghbela broadband for a while now as well as previous to that BSNL plan 750 plus now keenly waiting for Railwire to appear in Calcutta. as Hayai is up till now to begin service it will be a as before roll out their services in Calcutta however I doubt that u will be receiving prices for unltd connections inside the Rs 500 bracket. I was glad with BSNL as i by no means had any speed or line related issues with them ever however switched to Meghbela because of their 1.5 Mbps unltd connection. I had a few issues with their login tool as it did not automatically reconnect however as I find fault they place me on a straight always on connection as a result I no longer require to login.

The strange thing is that meghbela find their bandwidth from Airtel as well as Tata plus yet has better rates than them however after that again one is a local player in addition to the others national. As badboy above said it appear the local guys with no any fancy degrees or any degree appear to be doing a better job than the ones with no, however the ones with fancy degrees are appointed to resolve how to obtain more money with no giving/spending much.

We will not have any unlimited plans in this cost or speed bracket – we are not paying attention in the sub-2mbit/s market in any way, as we perform not observe any point in challenging at this level, as you have now listed 7 other ISPs previously in that space - what high-quality would yet another one be? Since of this, our minimum rapidity for flat-rate services will begin at either 5 or 10mbit/s, in addition to our minimum cost at present reflects that by beginning at 2499.

We have a few wireless plans with no speed cap normally estimated to deliver around 8mbit/s with ranging from 5GB of data for 299 to 30GB of data for Rs649 as well as wired plans with no speed limits where users pay merely for data beginning at Rs599 + data usage. While it might appear "expensive" compared to the 256kbps unlimited choice you have at the present, the value proposition is both that of speed as well as lack of Fair Usage Policy even at the speeds offered.