Thread: Airtel response to MY email

Airtel response to MY email

The TRAI has implemented that the smallest broadband speed to be 512kbps , will the present plans which following Fair Usage Policy limit reached will be place on 256kbps or as per TRAI it will be 512kbps ,since everything under 512 kbps is not broadband as per TRAI terms. In any case even if it is implemented, at present there is no plan in airtel which make me happy. Mainly as the entire plans are limited [FUPed].which i do not require, as well this limitation was compulsory for the reason that of the network clogging suitable to sms. If that is so, set the limit of state 20 sms at normal rate as well as further than 20 sms , u be able to indict at usual rate. This method public who actually would like to send legitimate, non greeting sms is able to send with no having to pay additional. As well what is the reason of my sms rate cutter? If i be able to send 3000sms / month for 3 months for 49RS, after that take sms from that count.

Re: Airtel response to MY email

Yes, why not post everything/any explanation or any plan here itself so that every member requires not to be contacted independently. Fups as well as tariffs are applicable to the entire customers alike, consequently if there is something new or special why not post it here itself? This query of 512 kbps as meaning is going to be appropriate to the entire customers, so if there is some update/explanation on it, why not state it here itself. Yet the particular section produced for Airtel.

Thus the email is previously posted to them, as well as yet they are inquiring. Looks like human being who reads email is dissimilar from the one who logs in here. Similar old drama of customer care carry on these guys won’t change. I in fact consider airtel did the dumbest fault of asking for a section here because public will bash them more here as well as if these copy paste respond come god save airtel.

Myself experience that this is a small premature - formally the 512kbit/s meaning has not kicked in up till now. Yes, we the entire make out that the document, however that document was merely released on December, as well as it has not up till now been ratified or legislated. Good if it had been pushed throughout, however the 2010 Broadband Plan has not gone into in to rule to put back the 2004 plan. Luckily, there is a few forethought in that while this one is approve, not merely will the meaning increase at primary to 512kbit/s, however after that on 1/1/2015 that meaning will automatically jump up to 2mbit/s.

You are missing the point. The document has not been legislated. However while it is, they will have to upgrade to 512kbit/s instantly as well as consequently in 2015 upgrade to 2mbit/s with no any further legislative stoppage. Execution is not actually the problem at the instant; red-tape is, since as of now no-one is compelled to upgrade whatever thing until the 2010 plan is signed in to replace the accessible 2004 one.