Thread: Few questions regarding Hayai Broadband in Delhi

KunalPriscilia Guest

Few questions regarding Hayai Broadband in Delhi

Hey I have some questions about Hayai Broadband in Delhi. I Want to know if it would be accessible in Delhi (South Delhi) as well as till while is the launch date estimated. What would be the final mile connectivity??What are the backend network bandwidth as well as supplier??What would be the download/upload ratio??As well as lastly would there be some Fair Usage Policy applicable. So please assist me something regarding my topic.

Re: Few questions regarding Hayai Broadband in Delhi

South Delhi I in fact perform kind of knows as well as be supposed to be launched while the entire things are confirm for the DELHI-NCR circle. I will be in Delhi myself in regarding 2 weeks to create a few of that happen. Final mile will be Fiber (FTTH).We buy bandwidth from everybody. Delhi will be serviced in the similar way as Mumbai - fiber in our control will go from your house to our essential office in Delhi. From there it will go to the rest of the Internet through NIXI, Tata, Reliance as well as Railtel - out during any one of the 9 international cables at present connecting to India, and in some situations to our personal peers, depending on the traffic.

Plans will be the similar as Mumbai .we do not mean to have different plans for every circle. consequently at the instant, upload speeds will be 52% of what the download speeds are, as well as if there is no Fair Usage Policy in Mumbai other than "don't misuse the network"), after that there will be no Fair Usage Policy in Delhi either. May this information will help you.

Well the superior thing is that the operator of the service is taking time to make sure the delivery of high-quality equipment. As well as he is prepared to roll it out gradually to make sure the quality ruins high. The majority of new players tend to promote too much luring too many customers with no functioning on expansion of the service to support the greater than before load.

i for one be able to afford to remain airtel as backup for a month or two while i utilize hayai as my main supplier (when as well as if hayai ever launches in gurgaon). There are going to be more than a few more folks who require stable reliable connectivity. Lots of public I know always tend to keep a backup connection. Earlier it utilized to be dialup. Now it is generally data cards.