Thread: BSNL broadband: slow bandwidth while browsing

BSNL broadband: slow bandwidth while browsing

I am using BSNL broadband connectivity, and used to connect my Dell laptop with the network. The machine is basically used for internet access, along with some play online and offline games. The machine was working fine till last few days with all its functionalities and the other usage, also internet connection was also good. But after using 6 moths the same broadband connection, now I am getting very less internet connection bandwidth whenever I tried to access internet. Though I checked the speed of my broadband connection, it shows me correct speed. Then why the bandwidth is not proper? Is there anyone having any information on this issue?

Re: BSNL broadband: slow bandwidth while browsing

If you are using a wired broadband connection in your machine, then make sure that the wire is properly connected with the machine and with the network router, because I was also experienced similar issue, where as the machine was working fine, but there is only issue with the network connection. I searched everywhere and applied a lot tricks to solve this. But nothing works, though I was not having any idea about the connectivity ports. After that, one of my friend found that the wire in my machine was not properly plugged with the network router, for that the internet speed is very slow. I replug and restart the router, after that, still now I did not got any problem with the network service.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this might be occurred for the network router, I some of the cases, I found that, this type of problems are may be occurred for the network router device. For that first of all checked whether the router is properly connected with the machine and also with the network. For this ping into device manager, and in the network router, check the it working status , whether this is working fine or not, if you find any problem any problem regarding router, then I suggest you to install latest version of network router driver in your machine, it will some help you .

According to me, I think the problem should be for the internet connection or the broadband connection that you are using. So I would like o recommend you to contact with your service provider. If there is any connection problem, then they will rectify this one. Apart from that I also like to suggest you to reset the network settings in your machine. for that locate the network which you are using from network and sharing window, right click on it and select properti8es, now from there be sure that you put correct information’s, while you was set up your ,machine with the network service.