Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-01-2011

The airtel broadband TCP/IP Settings for Delhi

I having been utilizing airtel broadband for 2 years as well as never had this issue. For approximately 4 weeks now I normally obtain "Server Not Found" error message in FF arbitrarily for dissimilar websites.I attempt Opera as well as IE8 however I am getting similar issue with them too. I re-installed windows xp plus since I did not have the tcp/ip configuration. i set it on default which is "get ip address automatically". At the present, in my sight i believe i am experiencing this issue due to non-configuration of tcp/ip properties. So tell me some suggestion.
Old 20-01-2011

Re: The airtel broadband TCP/IP Settings for Delhi

From my opinion you have to go to Start after that Run and then services.msc, and then stop the 'DNS Client' service as well as place it to 'Disabled'. After doing all this things you have to go to TCP/IP Properties, you have to mark 'Use the Following DNS...', Preferred: 8.8.8.8, Alternate: 8.8.4.4. Observe if things get better. And let me know about it if you get solution to your problem.
Old 20-01-2011

You have to Start RUN then type cmd OK New window appears then type ipconfig /all and then copy paste data here. After that you have to begin Network /LAN. Then Properties after that Network settings page. And then TCP/IP. And then properties. Then enter in DNS above data. Pertain Save. Make sure speed at Airtel. Give report. AIRTEL DNS at Delhi 202.56.215.54 and 202.56.215.214.then go to DNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222 after that begin RUN type cmd Ok and then new window after that you have to type ipconfig /flushdns and then type ipconfig /renew.
Old 20-01-2011

I am having the similar issue however the above state methods are not functioning for my Airtel broadbanb as well as connection. I attempted changing the DNS however unluckily it did not effort.The different sites for example gmail, yahoomail, facebook etc. which are receiving blocked open up one time while I start the modem again however soon they show the error. As well as nothing be able to be finished further with these sites as well as i am left again with one choice that is "start the modem again".

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , , ,