Thread: Airtel 121 Stops Taking Cancellation Request

Airtel 121 Stops Taking Cancellation Request

Hey I am attempted to cancel my connection threw CC they are state they are not able to cancel the connection .they are not placing cancellation request from 121 as well as telling that somebody will call you back .between they did call me however after 1.30 while I was driving did not clearly pick up I am going to attempt again threw 121 now to attempt as well as cancel the connection. So please help me out.

Re: Airtel 121 Stops Taking Cancellation Request

One thing, if you are certain that you would like to disconnect airtel after that I have recommendation for you. Make a note of this day as the day while you lodged a disconnection request. Stop doing calls as well as utilizing internet from now. If probable disconnect the call line. They will carry on to annoy you with their crap retention plans as well as will forward you request from one dept from another. This is able to take up to 11 days. Consequently, reasonably you are not conscientious for paying rental fee for these days. However your subsequently airtel bill be able to reflect that rent.

It is actually hard to obtain achievement in cancellation request .you will be receiving calls from retention dept by means of a number of "special offers". they are saying we are not able to procedure the cancellation request as well as somebody will call me back as well as after that they say is there whatever thing else we be able to perform for you so I was thoughts of telling her there are lot things she be able to perform for me between I just attempt to call them back however still not placing in the cancellation request as well as similar thing somebody call u back.

I located a cancellation request from Delhi on Tuesday with no any troubles. I just called 198 as well as raised the find fault. Since after that I am receiving call from preservation dept. so when ever I obtain a call stating calling from airtel voice dept I just state please progression the cancellation request thing as well as disconnect the call. I want to know about it as soon as possible.