Thread: 24mbps Broadband line introduced by BSNL

24mbps Broadband line introduced by BSNL

I was of the opinion that it is the Airtle which is capable of giving the highest and then fastest Broadband connection but after reading an article on the internet I was shocked to see that it is not Airtel with this crown of the internet connection and speed but instead it is BSNL that has the crown for this. I had seen that Airtel was having the 16mbps broadband plan and I think that it was the first time in India that this was launched in this manner. Now I really cannot believe this and hence I thought that it will be great if you all there can put some light on this topic that is currently going on here. Please let me know if this is true and not fake or rumor as on the internet this type of things really goes on. Do please come up with the proper details.

Re: 24mbps Broadband line introduced by BSNL

Let me tell you that it is not fake and this time the backbone of the cellular technology of INDIA has really come up with something really interesting. This time seeing the competition level getting higher and higher I have seen that BSNL has come up directly with the 24 Mbps Wire line Broadband internet access. This is for the very first time in INDIA that 24 Mbps Wire line Broadband internet has been launched. I think that the 16mbps broadband plan that Airtel had launched must have been acted as a catalyst for this boost. I even think that it will be great if you all can stick with the things here. Now please stick to the official site of the BSNL and see what are the new plans that will be seen? After this.

Yes it is really true and if you are not able to believe this then let me tell you that you can see this on the official site of BSNL. Well this is the only thing that can clear all the single doubt that you have on your mind. This is the first ever plan of this type there and hence I think that it will be great if they can come up with some sensible price for the same. Well no doubt that they will allow the access but let us see what will be the price that they will put for the plans. Will let you know about the various plans that they all will come up soon. Hooking to the site so that anything valuable can be dig out.

I do not think that it will take you too long to see for the plans. Well I have verified all the things for the pans and here are the details for the same. Just have a look at it and see which fits best for you there. Well I really think that you will like the plans. Well the thing is that it is 24 mbps and the prices are going to be little high. They have the Plans called as Combo-599 which has the speed of 512 KBPS and monthly charge is Rs 599. For Combo-749 monthly charge is Rs 749 and for Combo-1111 the monthly charge is Rs.1111. They even have the UNLIMITED plans Combo-1499 for Rs.1499 and the speed is 1MBPS and if you go with the Comobo-2999 then you get the speed of 2MBPS but at the same time the price is Rs.2999.

It is nice that they have come up with this 24mbps line and I really appreciate this. But in addition to this I just want to know if they will be able to cope with all this things. I mean to say will they be able to manage and give the quality that is actually desired. NO doubt the 16mbps line connection that the Airtel had launched was great but had some of the issues. In addition to this to solve the issues as such it used to take more than 12 to 15 hours. Will this thing will be able to see with BSNL as well. I really just want to know this for sure.

After looking at the plans that they have come up with I really thing that going with BSNL and after paying this huge amount will be really a bad idea to go with. I have seen that the 2mbps plan that they have put up there say that I will be able to download the data of 50 GB and after that if I go and exceed the data usage then I will be brought down back to 256kbps. I think that it is really nonsense. Instead of this I am of the opinion that Airtel is the best. It at least allows the 2mbps connection and that too with the data usage of the 100 GB and if the limit is exceed then also I will have the speed of 1mbps for sure. So I really do not think that one should go with BSNL. In addition to this I do not think that BSNL will be able to hold down the things in a comprehensive manner. If it would have been in the hands of the private company then I think that the scenario would have been really different.

Cable here in Ireland offers fastest speeds as opposed to Landline tele...100mb+ is the norm...