Thread: Airtel Bills For Limited Plan Count

Airtel Bills For Limited Plan Count

Airtel is one of the best network that has been ever used by me and also the fact is that the working of the Airtel is the best when it is being used in city side and as well as in native places. I have taken the Airtel connection for making the use of it in cities and as well as in native places. There are many of the plans that has been used by me when I was making the use of the Airtel plans and also the fact is that the working of the phone network is the best when you are just making the use of the Airtel connection in it. I have just heard that the Airtel is planning to limit its count in the Bill plans and also it is planning to supply lesser bills when you are just making the use of the Airtel connection. Please tell me that whether the Airtel is planning to apply the Bills for the Limited Plan count.

Re: Airtel Bills For Limited Plan Count

I think so that you are just talking about the connection of the internet that you are just making use of the Airtel and also the fact is that the problems are being raised in the bills when you are making the use of the internet in the Airtel and also the fact is that the working of the billing system is based on the number of bytes that you have used while you were making the use of the internet in the Airtel connection. And also the fact is that you have check out the details of the files that you are just making use of when you are just making the use of the data plans and also the fact is that many of the data plans are being applied by the Airtel that can just lessen the bills in the phone that you are just making use of.

Yes I have been talking about the plans of the internet that we make sue in the connection of the Airtel. I have been making the use of the 1299 and tax plus unlimited plan when I was staying in Bangalore and when I came to Mumbai I have changed the plan to the 250 Limited one. But the main problem is that my friends are saying me that, the bills are being increased by 7000 rupees, and I am just shell shocked that why the bills have been increased to such an extent. And also the main thing is that I just have get the details of the files that are being used by me and also the main cause of the bills that are being coming up to me.

You have to check out that the details of the amount that you were just making use of in the state of Bangalore is quite different than the one which you are making use in Mumbai so the you have to get the check of the details of the amount that you are just making use of and also the rates that are being applied on each and every plans. And also it may happens that you must have exceeded the amount of the usage that is being applies to each and every plans that you are just making use of. And once it is that when you have just exceeded the plans then it is bound that the bills that will come to you will be higher.

And also it is that when you are making the use of the internet in the phone make sure that what is the service that is being provide by the operator of the Airtel and also the list of the details of the plans that is being given by the operator when you are just making the use of the connection that is being provided by Airtel. And also it is that you have check that whether any of the programs that you are just making use of in the computer such as the Anti-virus programs and also some of the update programs that are being used in the updating of the file of the Windows Media Player and also the other software application that you are just making use of, make take little bit of the band width that you are normally being used for the connection of the internet. So check that all this maters a lot when you are just getting the bills from the connection of the Airtel that you are just making use of.