Thread: Mobile number portability on Vodafone

Mobile number portability on Vodafone

Prior to Vodafone make sure that:
    • Your phone number is no longer of Vodafone.
    • You grow old. Vodafone cannot portability under 18 years.
    • The owner of the phone number you want to port, matches the data that Vodafone are going to provide. That is, the owner of your new Vodafone contract must be the same as the previous contract with your carrier.
    • Not already started a process that number portability and portability has not been completed or rejection.
    • There is no longer current portability for that phone number.
    • The phone number that you will bring Vodafone is correct.
    • The phone number that you will bring Vodafone belongs to the operator that we're going to indicate.
    • The SIM number you provide to us contains all the digits.

What you need to cum to Vodafone?:
    • You must have a phone number or prepaid card active contract with another national operator.
    • You have to give all personal user data on the number you want to bring to Vodafone.
    • Pick up the phone and price plan that best fits your lifestyle.

Re: Mobile number portability on Vodafone

FAQ:

What is portability?
    It is the process that keeps your phone number when switching operator. The portability means the decline in the operator and a high abandon in which you receive.

Can you make portability from a prepaid card?
    Yes, the only difference is that in the online form will ask you to provide us the number listed on your SIM card.

How soon do I apply?
    From the moment that you communicate your decision to operator Vodafone, takes approximately seven working days if the above information is correct. They will inform from the change day by SMS.

Do I keep my number?
    Yes, indeed. That is precisely portability.

Will I one day without phone line?
    The technical procedures for changing operator can not completely eliminate the unavailability of the line. In any case it takes only 4 hours and change the call window. This window is produced from 2 to 6 am the day of change.

Can you make portability if I have a permanent contract with another operator?
    If you can make portability, but you can see you have to pay the cost of breaking the contract if you did not stay the end of the commitment you have with your carrier.

Is it necessary to spend a minimum of time with another operator to make a portable?
    No, do not need to carry a minimum with your current operator to be able to bring your number to Vodafone

Do I have to call my operator to sign off before coming to Vodafone?
    No, do not have to contact them for anything if you go with a Vodafone.

What if my operator called me?
    Just let them know that you're not interested in continuing with them.

Hi there, I am currently on LOOP mobile service provider. And now I am bugged up with by the LOOP mobile service provider. Actually, I want to move to Vodafone service provider because I want to good signal strength. I am using the LOOP mobile since from last 7 years when it was BPL mobile. I was help less to change my mobile number they so many important contact are with this number. Thanks for mobile number portability.

Currently I am using dolphin service provider. I am also having same problem as fARUQ aHMED have. This very irritating when I am waiting for some important and mobile phone network is fluctuating which shows mobile phone as out of reach. And I have heard that Vodafone network is one best mobile network in India. Because for me network is most important rather than charge. I would like to thank you for providing mobile number portability under Vodafone.