Thread: Tata Docomo mobile number portability offers extra talk time

Tata Docomo mobile number portability offers extra talk time

I am currently using a Airtel post paid connection. I dont want to continue with Airtel because of excess bill charges. I have recently heard that TATA Docomo is offering a new offers and discount for the new transferred customers. I don't have any information of the new MNP plan. And I am willing to switch with TATA Docomo service. I want to know what plans they are offering. Someone please help me.

Re: Tata Docomo mobile number portability offers extra talk time

All on-net calls in Prepay and Postpaid will be priced at 1p/6 sec for a time of 6 months from the date of subscriber transfer to TATA DOCOMO.

Prepaid:

Through the full and extra talk time discounts to a variety of 3G recharge options, TATA DOCOMO is at present trying everything to obtain new customers.

Full & Extra talk time Offers:

Through the recharge of Rs. 100, Rs. 200, Rs. 300 and Rs. 400 you will offered a talk time of Rs. 100, Rs. 220, Rs. 350 and Rs. 500 respectively.

3G offers:

Free Data:

They are offering a 100 megabytes of data free per month for next 6 months will be Credited every next month offered to you have a 3G mobile phone and are in 3G network coverage area.

Postpaid:

*Toppings: 200 Local minutes or 150 STD minutes or 500 messages or 100 megabytes of data.

There is a also as very a special promotion the subscribers who transfers to TATA DOCOMO Postpaid will also be free to below mentioned offers:

* On-net calls at 1paisa/6 seconds that is effectively 10paisa /minute for next 6 months.
    * 100 megabytes data/month for 3G network for 6 months for all subcribers.
    * They are also offering a free Itemized Bill for six months.

Please note that all the above offers will be valid for 6 months for all customers switching to Tata DOCOMO till 31st Dec’ 10.