Thread: TATA DOCOMO free mobile internet

TATA DOCOMO free mobile internet

Friends, I heard that TATA DOCOMO is now offering free mobile internet for one year. I also want to use this service and want to activate it. Is there anyone who is using the this service. Can you tell me that how can I activate this. Also tell me that how is the speed of this and if there is any way by which I can connect it to my computer. Please reply fast. I am waiting for replies. Thank you for reading and replying to this post.

Re: TATA DOCOMO free mobile internet

You are right that they are providing free mobile internet for their customers. I have purchased a new SIM for me and it is already activated the interned. As I insert the card to my phone, they send me the settings to for my mobile model. I saved and activated that. After restarting my phone, I was able to access the internet. If we talk about the speed then I would like to tell you that it is not having very fast speed but yes you can use it to access your email and download the images. It will take a long time if you want to watch or download any video.

DOCOMO is providing free mobile internet for one month but only on new connection. If you already have DOCOMO sim card and want to activate this service then you have to do a e-top up of Rs 49 and this service will be activated on your phone. I am not very sure about the amount for which you have to do e-top up. So it will be better for you to confirm that with the customer care.

They are providing mobile internet for one month but there is a limit for it. They are giving 2GB downloads. If you go beyond that limit within 1 year then they will charge you for that. but yes, 2 GB is enough if you use it on your handset. Make sure that the things that you are downloading are from the free site otherwise you will be charged for that and company will not be responsible for that.

It is possible to connect internet to your computer using your mobile phone. But for that you should have the PC suit for your mobile phone. After connecting your mobile to computer in PC suit mode, you have to do some settings in that. I don’t know about DOCOMO but I am using it with my LOOP SIM card. You should call customer care and ask them for the settings that are to be done to make the connection.

im looking for wifi for my chinais iphon, can you hellp my?

1st, you should start a new thread if you have some new query. As you can see this thread is apart from your topic, it could mess the discussion.

2nd, if am not wrong, WiFi comes inbuilt with your device. WHat you need is a wireless router at your place from which you can get WiFi signal to your phone for browsing and all that stuff. Let me know in details if you are looking for something else.