Thread: STD calls with 39 paise on Reliance Mobile

STD calls with 39 paise on Reliance Mobile

Good news for the mobile users.The competition between the telecoms is heating up and the calling charges are coming down giving more better options to the consumers. After the competitive 50p/min. call charges plan from Airtel and 1p/sec plan from TATA Indicom,the Reliance has come-up,for the GSM subscribers of Delhi and NCR, with the cheapest charges STD plan.In this new plan from the Reliance,the user on recharging the mobile with Rs.39 will get 100 free STD minutes to any network in India. This will be valid for whole month.

Re: STD calls with 39 paise on Reliance Mobile

Ohh, That's Great!!! Actually I have just landed on Mumbai and I would be definitely making many STD call to Delhi for which I was planning to buy a new SIM card. I was guessing about the network company but as soon as I have came across this thread, It has been confirmed that I would be buying the reliance with the 39 Paisa plan. I guess no other network would be providing such cheaper calling rates for making the STD calls.

Re: STD calls with 39 paise on Reliance Mobile

I think you should check about the other networks too as there should plans in which you can even make STD calls for free. I have came across some threads which were having some details about the free STD calls but they were only for night calling. So I guess you should select for such plans which can let you make calls with more cheaper rates. No matter if couple of STD calls you make in the day time which I guess would be charging you the normal call rate. But overall it becomes much cheaper.