Thread: How to Use reliance GPRS on pc?

How to Use reliance GPRS on pc?

I am using Reliance connection and using internet in my Nokia 6300 and its working smoothly but its not working with my laptop. I will give you laptop configuration that is Lenovo ThinkPad R60, Ram DDR2 1 GB , HDD 360 GB , Intel core 2 processor and using Nokia PC suit version 7 and suggest me how to install and any extra thing I have to do in it and how much speed I can get by mobile net on PC .

Re: How to Use reliance GPRS on pc?

Ok as per your laptop configuration internet should work on it .For that some set up you need to do that are set up modem of your cell phone to our PC then connect your mobile to your laptop and click on control panel and make a dial up connection by selecting mobile modem .Then may be you need username and dial up number and pass word and click on OK. Then you can try to surf internet ad about speed you wont get speed like broad band it around 20 to 30 kbps.Its not useful by plying video or playing online games.

I will tell you some setting for reliance. click RIMWEB.in.Now,flows steps.Make dial up connection by using APN:rcomwap,dial Number:*99#.give name : Reliance And Make the connection.In case not having the PC suite Then Open Control Panel then click on Open Network Connection make new connection, Select "next"--> Choose "Connect To Internet"-->Select "Set Up My connection Manually"-->Select Connect Using a dial Up modem option choose the "COM Port No" in which your cell phone is connected to Type "RELIANCE" in ISP name then dial *99# In the Phone Number .Dont type any thing In username and password.Click Next and Then FINISH. And then subscribe plan . use automatic connection tab type address 10.239.221.05 and in proxy server 10.239.221.05 and in port 8080 and click on OK and surf the internet.

I will give you some simple step that you can follow and enjoy your GPRS 1)first Install the latest updated browser in your laptop
    2)Now click on Preferences then Advanced then Network then Proxy server and the click n Enable.3)confirm HTTP and HTTPS.4)Now come in the proxy and type 10.239.221.55)Check Port: 8080.6)Now go in the given link of Web browser Address which you can get from your official site of reliance and then you can check your connection