Thread: Wifi modem for BSNL broadband connection.

Wifi modem for BSNL broadband connection.

I ma having a BSNL broadband connection at my home from last six months. And it is giving me better services. I have opted for the 512 kbps unlimited plan. Recently i have purchased a new Laptop which has the wifi functionality so i have decided to buy an wifi modem. i need the best modem that will suit all my requirements and also which is compatible with my system. I am using windows 7 operating system and core i5 processor. So please suggest me a finest wifi modem for the BSNL connection that i have.

re: Wifi modem for BSNL broadband connection.

According to me you have to go with the Cisco Wireless Mobility Express. It is one of the best wireless modem currently available. It is easy to setup this modem which then enables the user to have an access over the net from where they are. I hope that it will satisfy all your needs and also will help you to have a wireless access over internet. The modems provide by CISCO are long lasting and will give you proper signals in the specific area which they are meant for.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to look out for the Cisco WAG320N. It is one of the finest modem that is currently available. And will also full all your needs. I am confident that this modem will definitely help you to get better wireless connectivity. Here are some of its specifications that will let you to know it in the detail:
    • Firmware tested- 1.00.12
    • ADSL2+ modem- Availabel
    • Annex M- Availabel
    • 3G modem- Not Availabel
    • Wireless protocols- 802.11b/g/n
    • Highest wireless security- WPA2
    • WDS- Not Availabel
    • Ethernet ports- 4x GB
    • USB print sharing/storage- It is used for storage only

I am also having the BSNL connection at home and using the Billion BiPAC 7300N wireless modem for the wifi connection. I am using this modem from last few months and it is serving me the best and I am sure that it will also help you to get better connectivity. It has the tendency to work as the ADSL2+ modem router also that will help you to connect it via Ethernet to the modem which will enhance your speed. It allows you to choose any internet connection on the same router. I am sure that this help help you to resolve your case.

Try and go with the Wireless-N ADSL2 WAG160N Modem Router, it is specially designed to get the fastest speed possible. I am also using the same modem from last few months and mind you it is fantastic giving me the best services possible and also satisfying all my requirements. It also provides number of users to share the file with large data and also allows you to print the files and to stream the stored media files. It has very easy setup which will not give you any problems during installation. It provides you the wireless N technology that provides you robust speed and the range of area. And also more coverage for the network that you are using.It is the best for media streaming and gaming. It will also help you to connect the wireless -G or -B device. It enables you to work on the double channel mode, it also has the specially designed antennas that allows it to catch the signals perfectly. It will give you the bets of security that will let you to protect your data and privacy of your account. So don't worry go with this modem i am sure it will satisfy all your needs and also will help you to solve your problem.
    Last edited by Kirt; 23-11-2010 at 07:55 AM.

Re: Wifi modem for BSNL broadband connection.

You can go with any transitional modem in the market. Dlink provides you ample of nice product under this range. What really matters is better connectivity. If I give you the list of to models then they will surely very costly. Dlink has long list of good products under wifi section. The most cheapest recently I had heard was around Rs.1200. It is also a Dlink modem, but I am not sure about the exact model.

Re: Wifi modem for BSNL broadband connection.

Within the price of Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2000 you can find good modems. Look for routers instead. Digisol BG100 is one which comes for Rs. 1200. It is nice router which can provide you ample of wifi scale needed for home purpose. Another one is Dlink DSL-2520U ADSL2+ Combo router. It is going to cost you 1190. That is fine amount. And a bit better of in Belkin F7D1401ZB which will cost you Rs. 2,300 something. This router is better than other and provide additional features. If you want to go for a bit high performance router then you can have a look on Netgear DGB100 for Rs. 2,400 something.