Thread: TRAI Guidelines on Billing Cycle Change in Reliance Netconnect Broadband plus

TRAI Guidelines on Billing Cycle Change in Reliance Netconnect Broadband plus

I have purchased a Reliance Netconnect Broadband plus data card, I gone with the for billing 10gb day 10gb night plan, which is the monthly rental of Rupees 1098. I obtained my initial bill on 7th October, (I didn’t completed the data utilization limit ,so they couldn’t accuse me additional), then they conversant me that at the present your bill will be created on 10 th of every month.

However in this month the statement was created on 14th Nov. In the place of 10, therefore they sent me a bill for 38 days pro of Rupees 1485! I didn’t go above the limit of data utilization, now also I am giving Rupees 387 additional! And after that when I did a complain, customer care executive told me that your billing cycle has been modified, sorry for the inconvenience. After that I have asked him the explanation, then executive has told me these are the TRAI guidelines which I before in your area we had fewer subscriber so your billing cycle was on 10th now seeing as the consumers have greater than before , it is 13th of every month. And said at the present nothing can be completed.

I need to know, was he effective me the reality, for the reason that I critically hesitation it. I suppose it is just a different way of prowling the customer. Please direct me regarding what be supposed to I do now, is their in fact any TRAI guidelines? Please Help Thanks All.

Re: TRAI Guidelines on Billing Cycle Change in Reliance Netconnect Broadband plus

I think there is nothing new through Reliance Netconnect Broadband +
    This is the cause, people be supposed to worry reviews of the product they are thinking to purchase in its place of yelling it's ineffective afterwards.

Re: TRAI Guidelines on Billing Cycle Change in Reliance Netconnect Broadband plus

Quote Originally Posted by Suprakash View Post
    I think there is nothing new through Reliance Netconnect Broadband +
    This is the cause, people be supposed to worry reviews of the product they are thinking to purchase in its place of yelling it's ineffective afterwards.
    Yes, I too comprehend that and reading the reviews put aside me in the initial month as of being over paid by their pro rata plan, however now they have move toward up through something I couldn’t find a resolution to.

Some folks working or those had work for Reliance will not reject the truth that this kind of things is something latest when it arrives to Billing Cycle of Reliance. This is the impediment and you be obliged to pay for their blunder or should I say idleness.