Thread: Airtel 3g will release in couple of days

Airtel 3g will release in couple of days

I am using Airtel SIM card in Samsung wave 5 mobile phone. I have heard that Tata Docomo has released their 3g service in India and soon there will be Airtel coming up with its news 3G in few couple of days. But yet nothing is revealed here. I want to know when actually Airtel is planing to release a new 3G service in India that I can simply use on my phone and get a bit decent speed. I am using 2G of TATA Docomo that does not offer a good output. I want to know will Airtel really going to release 3g service. I want to use 3g service as soon as possible and I don’t want to change my sim card because this is my very old number with many contacts. Please help me.

Bharti is expecting to release its 3G service by December this year. 3G spectrum will agree to telecom operators such as Bharti Airtel to offer mobile users data at high speeds offering them to watch movies, games and a host of latest services on their phones. 3G offers high-speed mobile broadband right to use, enabling users to download full length movies, you can also do the video calls and watch live television program. But at the same time it is also very costly to use. In India Airtel is one of the biggest mobile service provider. The company currently won the rights to offer 3G services in maximum circles. It has selected Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Networks and Huawei Technologies to offer networking equipments and different hardware for 3G usage.

The company will be releasing 3G services as soon as possible. Airtel has currently checked 3G applications through different providers and will be shortly releasing 3G services in India. They are going to start releasing 3g services in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore first and then they will expand to other region. DoT will be allotting 3G spectrum to different mobile phone service user in India and Airtel will be get the fine benefit of this chance. Airtel has also partnered through SingTel who has experience is providing 3G services.