Thread: Need format code for Nokia 6275

Need format code for Nokia 6275

I am having one issue with the Nokia 6275 which i have got with the Reliance Connection and having one issue with the same. I am getting the message received on phone but unable to open as my phone does not open the Inbox. I hope that this is some kind of Virus issue and wanted to format the phone of mine to prevent more damage. But i am not aware of the Format code for the same. I have searched regarding the format code on internet and tried many but nothing got working with the issue of mine. So If any one is having the format code for same then please let me know about same. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need format code for Nokia 6275

If you encounter several times error, you can format the Nokia device before it brings extra to a service center. The mobile switch and 3 keys while booting the device and hold it: "(green call button) + (star) + (3). The device should be completely formatted and deleted all the data. The memory card or mass storage is not affected. The 5800XM firmware 20.0.012 it is now like so: The mobile switch and 3 keys while booting the device and hold it: "(green call button) + (Red Handset key) + (Button)" Default security code is 12345. Just go through the same and see whether it is working with the issue or not.

I am not sure that this is the virus or some kind of the bug which is causing the issue with the same. I was also going through the same issue where i am unable to open most of the application of my phone. After looking for certain hour i have got one solution which was not proper but worked for me. I have switched off phone of mine and removed the RIM and after waiting for some time i have replaced then RIM again and then restarted the phone and surprisingly the issue got resolved. So expecting that you might also get it working with the issue of yours. If this is not working with the issue of yours then i will advise you to contact the Reliance regarding the issue and ask them about the same, as they are service provider and might be having the knowledge regarding the same. It is not working with the same then i will advise you to take the battery off while the phone is still on. Then wait a minute and turn it back on. Also if you possible for you then go with the Factory Reset for the phone of your. But before performing any of the above step it is better to take the backup of phone otherwise you will loose all the data of your phone. So take backup and perform the same.

It cam also be possible that this is the bug of the Nokia 6275 which might be causing the issue with the phone and stops application to open. If that is the case then i will recommend you to update with the latest firmware that might resolve the issue. I will advise you to check for the latest firmware update. But as advisable take the back of the phone before updating the firmware as it will delete all the data from the phone and set it to default factory setting. The firmware update will not affect the Memory card. So if you can then go through the same and let me know whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.

If you are looking for the formatting of the Nokia 6275 phone of yours then i will advise you to go with this code i.e. "*#7780#" which will perform the soft reset on the phone and delete all the data from the phone and set it to default factory mode.

But before performing the same let me know one thing that did you performed deleting of all message from the phone. If not then try it and see whether it is working for you or not.

As you are looking for something to work with the reset of the Nokia phone so let me tell you that there is one post which is having the discussion regarding the performing the format of the Nokia phone on this forum. I think this will help you regarding the issue of yours. Just check out the post to get rid of the issue.

I want to reset my Nokia phone Software.