Thread: How to increase BSNL Broadband Speed

How to increase BSNL Broadband Speed

I am using broadband connection for my desktop computer. I have the normal speed of the internet but when I want to increase download something it gets slow. I just wanted to know that how can I increase the speed of my internet without increasing my regular charges. If any one know how to increase the speed then help me.

Re: How to increase BSNL Broadband Speed

I have searchh regarding your question from that I come to know is, the main reason for slow BSNL Broadband connection speed is because of the slow BSNL DNS servers. There is a solution for increasing the speed of the broadband by changing BSNL DNS server to fast BSNL DNS. I am sure by doing this you can increase your BSNL Broadband speed.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I also wanted to increase the speed of my Broadband the one some told me to download the an add-on. Then I downloaded AdBlockPlus which is a Firefox add-on which is used to block flash content page. By blocking flash and other unwanted ad material which is on web page. I am sure that will surely help you to increase BSNL Broadband speed.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

There are many software through which you can optimize your TCP/IP connection. TCPOptimizer is a software that can be use to increase the speed of accessing and I also by reducing Cache space may help you to increase BSNL Broadband speed. In the Internet Explorer go to the Tools then in Internet Options click on the browsing history after that in Settings check the disk space to use and reduce disk space change its value to "50".
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

A very know software named Fasterfox which is unique prefetching method. Through which you can increase BSNL Broadband connection speed. I recommend you to install Fasterfox, which reuse idle bandwidth by mutely loading and caching all of the links which are on the page you are currently browsing.
    Last edited by Broad-Man; 07-10-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Hey,just follow some tips to make your speed up
    -->Configure your browser so it won't display graphics, animations, sound, video or other multimedia content (see "How to Turn Off Sounds, Pictures or Video on Web Pages").
    -->Surf when Internet traffic is low. Heaviest traffic is usually on weekends and evenings.
    -->Use your cache effectively. "Cache" refers to storage space where your recently visited Web sites are saved. You may need to resize your cache allotment, or you may need to purge your cache periodically. Look through your browser's menus for items named Cache, Temporary Internet files and so on.
    -->Upgrade your modem.
    -->Consult with your Internet service provider to ensure that your modem is configured correctly.
    -->Replace your telephone modem with a fast-access connection such as wave, ISDN, DSL, satellite, a cable modem.
    even then your connection speed didnt get speed up then you better contact your service provider..