Thread: Tata Docomo 3g vs Airtel 3g

Tata Docomo 3g vs Airtel 3g

There are numerous companies are launching the 3g services. And there are seems to be tight competition between these companies. And I want to buy a new 3g enabled sim card for my mobile phone. I am not able to decide which Sim card I should buy, because I am confused because of competition. Somebody please help me to decide which sim card I have to buy tata docomo or airtel.

Re: Tata Docomo 3g vs Airtel 3g

Two of the india’s largest operators, Tata DoCoMo and Bharti Airtel, are in fact saying that they'll encompass their deployments up and working before the year's out; Airtel hasn't provided a date, however Tata DoCoMo has launched in November 5th for its phase-one rollout in 9 markets. Thinking the size and difficulty of India's spectrum permit landscape, country wide usability is absolutely a concern -- however Airtel's saying to facilitate it's on the cusp of signing several roaming conformity that ought to keep things on the top.

Tata DOCOMO’s 3G service offers a high-speed Internet right to use by the speeds of up to 21.1 Mbps. The Tata DoCoMo’s 3G network will offer ultra-fast internet, videoconferencing, limitless downloads, live TV channels, video call etc. I am keen to use 3G Tata Docomo services to catch some of my favorite TV soaps on my cell phone. At least 3G download speeds known to be 10 times quicker than 2G networks, this is incredibly much possible. Everybody these days are looking for surfing on the internet utilization your smartphones on the shift besides presently using it for standard calls.

The country’s acme two mobile firms — Bharti Airtel and Reliance Communications (RCOM) — both had won 3G airwaves in 13 of the 22 telecom region on present even as other chief operators Aircel , Vodafone Essar, Idea Cellular and Tata Tele won a total of 13, 9, 11 and 9 circles, respectively. The Tatas previous said that Chinese major Huawei would apply the beginning of 3G services for the corporation in five circles, even as Nokia Siemens Networks has bagged the contract for the remaining four circles. The joint contract size for the Tatas is just under $300 million.

When Tata Docomo promised a rapid 3G begin by Diwali we were skeptical how could a new operator be prepared to entrust a launch date ahead of the big business men like Airtel and Vodafone. While we approved the story a lot of people were asking can they drag it off? In reality there were lots of analysis who said this is a marketing device and the exact commercial end-user commence might be months away. Well in reality if we emerge awfully carefully the advertisements on TV aren’t as false as one might now think. Now if a company actually means to begin their services they wouldn’t be joking by offering a deadline in Diwali that is presently around the corner.

This been a long, vicious road, 2010 lastly saw the long-overdue finish to India's contrywide 3G spectrum auction -- and in its get up, we're starting to observe the winners create several firm promise for getting services live. Two of the India’s large operators, Tata DoCoMo and Bharti Airtel, are in fact saying which they'll encompass their deployments up and working previous to year's out; Airtel hasn't specified a date, except Tata DoCoMo has pegged November 5th for its phase-one rollout in nine markets.