Thread: Launch Of Tata Docomo 3G In Kasaragod

Launch Of Tata Docomo 3G In Kasaragod

I am staying in kerala for a long time and have never been able to use the 3G service properly due to the network issues that has been faced by me since long time. Also I am always interested in doing Video calls and also I have heard that you get the many features through the 3G, and also it that you are able to watch your favorite television show by the use of 3G. I stay in kasaragod area of kerala and have heard that the Tata Docomo is launching the new 3G service here. Please tell me if you have got any information of the 3G that is going to be launched here.

Re: Launch Of Tata Docomo 3G In Kasaragod

First you should get the information of the places where you can get the better network of 3G in kerala, I have below given the list of the places that are considered to be good for the 3G connection in kerala:
    • The first one came to be launched in Kannur.
    • Then it came to Kozhikode Districts Followed By Kasaragod Mahe And Thrissur. The came to be Launched In Kollam then in Pathanamthitta that is in Kottayam.

This is considered to be the best places in kerala where the Tata Docomo has been able to set-up connection properly for various purposes.

Hey thanks for the above information also I wanted to know the existing plans for the tariff plans for the 3G Tata Docomo. As I am planning for the use of the service of the Tata Docomo in the area where I am residing, I wanted to see the view of the Tata Docomo 3G Tariff Plans, so that I can get the details of the information of the 3G. Please tell me the tariff details that will help me out to view that whether the Tata Docomo 3G is good for use or not.

The Tata Docomo, Video Call and Data charges for its 3G mobile services has been decided for the 9 telecoms circles in India. Tata Docomo’s is having the basic 3G Video Call charges as 5p/second while the effective voice call cost with just 0.66 paisa per second. Their is another 3G Data plan for prepaid users and it is starting from Rs. 350 valid for 30 Days and while the post-paid 3G Life Plan is starting from Rs. 500. All the 3G Life services plan comes with bundled tariff that include data, Voice and Video calls. Tata Docomo 3G services available in all the nine Circles where it has the 3G license—Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP (West), Punjab, Haryana and Maharashtra-Goa.

And Tata Docomo is trying to offer basic data packs that can be used for customers who want to try out 3G, and for those who want to top up on their above plans, and they wish not to take the bundled plans. The Data Top Up of Rs. 200 comes with 200 MB while Rs. 500 will provide 650 MB free usage.These Top-ups have a validity of 30 days each.The Top-ups are available in both Postpaid and Prepaid plans, so customers have to choose their payment preference.And in addition, there should be also a Top-up available only on Prepaid for Rs. 90. This has 100 MB of 3G Data with a validity of 7 days and is offered as a trial pack.