Thread: TATA Docomo 3g tariff plan, offer, charges

TATA Docomo 3g tariff plan, offer, charges

I am using TATA Docomo sim card in my mobile phone. I have activated the 3G service in my mobile which was free of cost for a week. I was very convinced with the 3g service of the TATA Docomo because i was getting very high speed of data transfer by which I can really watch live TV on the go, watch youtube without any tension of buffering. But now docomo cancelled that free plan and shifted to chargeable plan. I want to know what are the charges of surfing.

You can go to the official website of Tata to checkout what are the 3G plans they are offering in India or in your state. Different states have different cost and the plan also revises once or twice a month or sometime laters. There is also a Pay Per Use internet plan available with Tata Docomo. You can browse endlessly through any website of your choice @ Rs. 10/month only. This plan will be good for email loves and also for those who visit Social Networking Sites most often.

Tata DoCoMo Announces 3G Tariff

According to the latest plans, 3G subscribers would be charging for anything between 0.66 to 1.1 paisa per second for a standard voice call, that is more or less equivalents to the existing tariff of 1 paisa per second for its 2G subscribers. According to the 3G data charges of Tata Docomo, it comes between 250 MB and 2GB of data usage for Rs 500 and Rs 2000 respectively per month. You can recharge it on the official website as well.

re: TATA Docomo 3g tariff plan, offer, charges

This time there won’t be any differentiation between its prepaid and postpaid customers in terms of the plans. However, there would be a special plan for the former, where in they pay Rs 350 a month for 500 minutes of talk time (Both local and STD) and 150 MB of data usage. This seems a favorable option for many of the users who are using Tata DoCoMo. They have also kept a special consideration for those 2G customers, who would not like to shift completely to 3G, but want to have a real feel of it.

re: TATA Docomo 3g tariff plan, offer, charges

The company announced different tariff plans for both postpaid and prepaid 3G mobile customers ranging from Rs 350 to Rs 2,000, which includes monthly minutes as well as data usage. For example, in a monthly tariff package of Rs 2,000 the subscriber would get 5,000 minutes voice calls, along with data usage of up to 2GB per month. Tata, however, clarified that pulse rate would be 'per second' and subscribers would be charged only for number of seconds used.