Thread: How to use Vodafone GPRS in unlocked 3g iPhone

How to use Vodafone GPRS in unlocked 3g iPhone

I have been using iPhone 3G from last couple of months and need to tell you that it is great phone to use as it provide with features that are really good to use. I have recently move to Vodafone SIM for using GPRS plans which it provide but I am not having idea about how I can use Vodafone GPRS on it. So if anyone have details about how i can connect GPRS on my phone please let me know.
    Last edited by Lachlann; 11-11-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Re: How to use Vodafone GPRS in unlocked 3g iPhone

I think this is not that great problem you need to just contact to the service provider i.e just contact to Vodafone service center and ask them to provide you with the settings of your 3g iPhone. I think you need to just send the message for getting the setting for your handset, you can message by typing ACT VL on your text message and send that to 144. After this you will get the conformation message from Vodafone and they will provide you with the setting within some time in that duration don't switch off your iPhone.

I think you can do simple thing just visit to the Vodafone store where you will have to provide you details and plan which you want to use for Vodafone GPRS. After providing the details they will provide you with the setting of your iPhone 3G and after that you will be able to access Vodafone GPRS with great internet speed to surfing and downloading online. I think this will be better way to get the setting done and gprs activated on your iPhone 3G.

As you have already unlocked your 3g iPhone you can go for any of the network provider which offer with the gprs plans that are feasible for you. As you are asking for Vodafone gprs on your 3g iPhone you need to just get the setting done for your handset and need to select the plan which you want to use. After the setting is done on your iphone you can use gprs service depending on the plan you have selected to go for in your handset.