Thread: Any migration needed to use TATA DOCOMO 3G service

Any migration needed to use TATA DOCOMO 3G service

I am currently using TATA DOCOMO network from the time it was launched. I am really happy with the network and the plans which they offer for Internet Plans for use on mobile phone. I have used many of the GPRS plans which are offered by TATA DOCOMO, I have recently heard of 3G service in India which soon to be launched by TATA DOCOMO, So I am to know about the 3G service. Do I need to have any migration plan for using 3G service from TATA DOCOMO, anyone having details regarding this service please let me know.

Re: Any migration needed to use TATA DOCOMO 3G service

Yes TATA DOCOMO is going to launch the 3G service soon in this month of November but need to tell you that its not new to other country 4G service is also launched in many country now. 3G provide you with the faster internet access on your mobile phone but for that you need to know if your phone is 3G enabled or not after which you can access the 3G service on phone using which you will able to watch live videos, you will able to do video calls and you will be able to download with higher speed internet. But you will have to wait for some time now.

Yes you need to ask for 3G service activation from your network operator i.e. you need to ask TATA DOCOMO to activate 3G on your mobile phone but for that you should have a mobile handset that supports 3G services. But I have to tell you that you have to play for the plans which you will use for accessing 3G service as it provide with really fast internet access speed using which you will able to work online really fast within no time. But it may happen that initially you may face some problems because it is in the initial stages and will be launched on testing bases.

There is no need for migration of changing SIM for using 3G service from TATA DOCOMO. 3G service provide you with below mentioned services:
    • Browse web pages extremely fast when you are on move.
    • Locate directions using mapping software or GPS system.
    • Explore the internet for any information as per the requirement with quick response.
    • You can take pleasure of streaming music video.
    • You can watch on-demand video programs.
    • You can download and play multi-player 3D games.
    • You can make video calls and video conference is possible with great clearity.
    • You can watch Live TV.

No there is no such need for you to do some kind of migration, as you are already using TATA DOCOMO SIM you need to just call them for activating 3G service for your number. But you need to 3G supporting mobile phone to enjoy with the 3G services which provide you with the fast internet service using which you will able to download really fast and will be able to watch Live videos from youtube also will be able to work with social networking website in quick time. You need to play extra charges for 3G service as this provide you with all this functionality.