Thread: Does anyone knows the speed of 3g internet

Does anyone knows the speed of 3g internet

If you are travelling to India and would approximating to stay associated to the world wide web at the entire times and at the same time as travelling then your most excellent alternative in my estimation is a wireless data card which a number of travel agents rent out at a extremely nominal price might be something similar to dollar 3-5 per day or might be even lesser depending on agent to agent. There are numerous wireless data cards obtainable in India similar to airtel data card, idea data card, mtnl and bsnl data card and reliance data card. There might be additional other than these are the ones I be acquainted with of. Out of the ones I encompass listed here I encompass to utilize airtel, mtnl, idea and reliance data card and not I encompass settled by means of reliance data card as it is the fastest and the majority dependable wireless internet connection obtainable the entire across the country and runs in the remote areas as well so you would not encompass to worry regarding losing your internet connection at the same time as on a safari or stuff similar to by means of the intention of.

Re: Does anyone knows the speed of 3g internet

Application services contain extensive area wireless voice telephone, mobile Internet have right of entry, video calls and mobile TV, the entire in a mobile surroundings. Evaluate to the older 2G and 2.5G standards, a 3G system be obliged to permit simultaneous utilize of speech and data services, and make available peak data rates of at least 200 kbit/s according to the IMT-2000 requirement. Recent 3G releases, frequently denoted 3.5G and 3.75G, in addition make available mobile broadband access of more than a small number of Mbit/s to laptop systems and smartphones. The subsequent standards are characteristically branded 3G:the UMTS system, first presented in 2001, standardized by 3GPP, utilized primarily in Europe, Japan, China (on the other hand by means of a different radio interface) and additional regions predominated by GSM 2G system infrastructure.

In most of the cell phones are characteristically UMTS and GSM hybrids. Additional than a small number of radio interfaces are presented, sharing the similar infrastructure. The original and the majority widespread radio crossing point are called W-CDMA. The TD-SCDMA radio crossing point, was commercialized in 2009 and is merely presented in China. The most recent UMTS release, HSPA+, be able to make available peak data rates up to 56 Mbit/s in the downlink in speculation (28 Mbit/s in obtainable services) and 22 Mbit/s in the uplink. The CDMA2000 system, primary presented in 2002, homogeneous by 3GPP2, utilized especially in North America and South Korea, sharing communications by means of the IS-95 2G standard.

The 3G (UMTS and CDMA2000) investigate and expansion projects started in 1992. In 1999, ITU accepted five radio interfaces intended for IMT-2000 as a part of the ITU-R M.1457 suggestion; WiMAX was added in 2007. There are evolutionary customary by means of the intention of are backwards well-matched extensions to pre-existing 2G networks as well as innovative customary by means of the intention of require the entire innovative networks and frequency allocations. The latter group is the UMTS family, which consists of customary developed for IMT-2000, as well as the autonomously developed standards DECT and WiMAX, which were contained for the reason with the intention of they fit the IMT-2000 definition.

I have comprised and in addition endeavor 3G from BSNL. And tested it the entire from side to side Ahmadabad. Speed change a lot. Additional than most of the time I am getting 1.5 Mbps by means of occasional speed burst of 2.5 Mbps. And by the way I am utilizing this 3G on my Galaxy Spica which sustain or maintain max 3.6 mbps download. Most of them have reported 800 KBPS by means of 7.2 Mbps data card. Yes even I have comprised and seen people reporting regarding high speed download up to 750 KBps or so. By means of the intention of is actually interesting to observe. Additional than does not it depend on how far most of them stay commencing the tower. In view of the fact with the intention of you get 2.5 Mbps burst on 3.6 Mbps sympathetic phone; you almost certainly may get ~6 Mbps on burst utilizing a 7.2 Mbps data card. Additional than then what am saying is immediately an theoretical assumption, the actual speed perhaps dissimilar.

Even though 3G be able to be accessed utilizing numerous cell phones, road warriors who necessitate to get serious run completed determine to probable desire to utilize their laptops. To with the intention of end, additional notebook makers are presenting not obligatory built-in cellular data network correlation. For those of us who are not prepared to purchase a system by means of with the intention of competence, there are numerous plug-in radio modems by means of the intention of be able to present the correlation. I timed how long it take to establish a correlation by means of every network, followed by speed tests. Utilizing Alken's bandwidth meter, I was capable to measurement download and upload speeds as well as how extensive it took to load that vendor's home page. In conclusion, I ran an Internet radio position and timed how long it takes to drain the battery.