Thread: Can I Try MTNL 3G Jadoo service for a short period.

Can I Try MTNL 3G Jadoo service for a short period.

I am an existing customer of the MTNL as I am using dolphin from last six years and recently MTNL has launched its 3G services. I heard that they have provided a promotional offer for the existing customer that they can use the service for a time being. So I want to know that can I Try MTNL 3G Jadoo service for a short period. Please suggest me how can I do this.

Re: Can I Try MTNL 3G Jadoo service for a short period.

MTNL Mumbai has introduced a promotional offer for their accessible GSM consumers. Trump and Dolphin consumer can at the present have the advantage to attempt out the 3G service in Mumbai sooner than taking the new 3G jadoo connection. A consumer availing the promotional offer will be accessible to attempt out the 3G service in which there will be free unrestricted video calls within MTNL network but surfing to the internet will be charge at 50p/100KB.

As you are an existing customer of the MTNL and you want to access this service as per the promotional offer by MTNL. You can avail this plan by sending an SMS “FREE 3G” to 444 if you are trump consumer or to 555 if you are a dolphin consumer. Later than the tryout period has ended, if you want to continue the service then you have to again send the following SMS “ACT 3G” to 444 if you are trump consumer or to 555 if you are a dolphin consumer and accept a waiver of a one-time availing charge of Rs. 300. After this you will be able to access the services.

Ok and thanks for giving me the information about the trial offer. I have heard that it is accessible on the 3G functioning devices and I have an iphone 3gs which I have purchased recently. I want to know that is it possible to access the 3G services on the iphone 3gs. I heard that it is not accessible on the iphone 3gs. Please suggest me how could I get the connection on the iphone 3gs. Please suggest me.

through some change in the default setting of the iphone I was able to browse on unlocked iphone 3g on mtnl 3g networks. Unique unlocking was done by means of Cydia and Ultrasn0w.But 3g browsing cannot be done with following settings if you are trying to do so:
    • APN-pps3g
    • USERNAME-mtnl
    • PASSWORD-mtnl123
    I think this may be helpful for you but will not exist for a long time or you will not be able to access in the low network area.

A small number of days ago I set up blacksnow. Which I have done after detaching Ultrasnow? After this I have again set up Ultrasnow and rebooted and set up blacksnow. I allow 3g in settings and was capable to surf on iphone. It works in a few regions where 3g signal are present. I think this will help you to get the desired solution. I think you should try doing this.

you can get access to the 3G services through the iphone according to the simcard which are as follows try using these settings to access the 3G services on the iphone:

For postpaid Dolphin subscribers

Go to the cellular data setting and set all the settings as given below

• APN – mtnl3g
    • Username – mtnl
    • Password – mtnl123

For prepaid Trump subscribers

Go to the cellular data setting and set all the setting as given below

• APN – pps3g
    • Username – mtnl
    • Password – mtnl123