Thread: India’s lowest range of 3G Handset, Micromax H360 with MTNL

India’s lowest range of 3G Handset, Micromax H360 with MTNL

I am recently planning to purchase a 3G enabled mobile phone. I have searched the whole market but not able to get the cheapest handsets which have the functionality of 3G services. I heard that MTNL has launched a handset in coordination Micromax. It is enabled with the 3G services and also have some great features too. Is there anybody to give me a full description about the phone so that I can buy this phone? Please help me.

Re: India’s lowest range of 3G Handset, Micromax H360 with MTNL

Through an effort to expand the 3G mobile services to the sufficient people Micromax and MTNL introduced Micromax H360 which has a function of running 3G services. The fresh Micromax H360 mobile phone will be packed with MTNL’s 3G Jadoo plan which has a speed up to 3.6 Mbps. This is a touch screen mobile phone which will be a break away from the costly mobile phones accessible in the market. The features of the mobile have a list which is actually incredible to have a look at.
    • This phone has a mobile TV along with its touch screen feature.
    • It also has 3mp camera which support 4X zoom and also it has one more camera the other one is VGA.
    • It also has night mode and led flash light so that you will be able to snap the images in the night.
    • You can expand its memory upto 8GB.
    • It has a video player which supports MP4, 3gp and 3g2. So you can buy this as you are searching for the cheapest 3G enable mobile. Also it has audio player.

The new Micromax H360 is a touch screen mobile which also has characteristic like it has a 3 megapixel camera with LED flash , Nimbus Social Messenger, audio-video player, and you can expand its memory up to 8GB. And MTNL will provide you some promotional offers which are as follows:
    • You will get free Video Calls to local MTNL network for 30 minutes.
    • Free on-net talk time for the two numbers of Rs. 150 which will be divided by 75 each
    • Free data download upto 4GB for the two numbers it will also divided as2 GB each.
    • Unlimited voice calls between the two numbers.
    • These offers will valid upto 1 month only.

The H360 will launched with pre-loaded with many enhanced features which will be helpful to enable video calls, mobile TV, social networking, wireless business resolution using web browsing and extra Internet-based services. These mobile phones will originally be accessible in the metro cities like Mumbai and Delhi. MTNL become the foremost 3G mobile service provider in the country by launching its new service called as “3G Jadoo” newly in Delhi and Mumbai. The H360 will be accessible completely to MTNL consumers at a cost of Rs 5499. Consumer can now able see live Cricket matches, national & regional news, music & videos ,TV Soaps which may be of national and regional language on the channels and many such things using Mobile TV application which is accessible on H360, It also has a high speed internet entree on HSDPA with a great speed upto 3.6Mbps. The mobile phone will moreover propose video telephony for consumer to watch the caller live on display. It has social messenger application which permits the consumer to blog email, surf Face book and Orkut every times and in this way they will stay attached with their friends and family.

As MTNL launched the 3G phone with Micromax it has a great list of features which I giving below:
    • Mobile TV
    • Touch screen
    • Dual camera feature – 3 megapixel camera and VGA camera for video telephony
    • Video telephony
    • HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
    • Nimbuzz Social Messenger
    • SSL compatible email client supports the following
    • POP3
    • IMAP4
    • SMTP
    • 3 megapixel CMOS Camera(4X Zoom)
    • Night Mode
    • LED flash light
    • Video support
    • WAV camera sound support
    • JPEG support
    • Java support
    • Expandable memory up to 8GB
    • Video player and recorder (MP4, 3gp, 3g2)
    • Audio player and recorder (AMR, AAC, MP3, IMY, MIDI, MMF)