Thread: 3G Tariff plan of MTNL in Mumbai

3G Tariff plan of MTNL in Mumbai

I want used the 3G technology on my mobile. But I do not know what is the current Tariff plan of the MTNL 3G. Do anyone of you have taken the MTNL 3G connection into their mobile phone and come across with the tariff plan then please give the information about the tariff of MTNL 3G, I am living in Mumbai. Any information related to the topic will be appreciated.

Re: 3G Tariff plan of MTNL in Mumbai

If you want to know the MTNL 3G tariff plan in detail about the Mumbai. To take the MTNL 3G Jadoo services in Mumbai, you can go for the any of GSM mobile subscriber can take ‘3G Trial Pack’ of Rs.99/-. You can use this trail pack as this trail pack is only for the 15 days and it can download the data upto 50 MB of data, if you go beyond this range of download then you have to pay Rs.3 per MB.
    MTNL Dolphin 3G Postpaid Plans

The 3G service user can subscribe to any of the existing Dolphin 2G plans for Voice as well as the SMS which is being obtainable by the MTNL. Along with this the user can use to MTNL Mumbai 3G Jadoo services as add on service, the tariff details is given below.
    1. MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan of 250: Free Data usage up till 200 MB and 50 FREE Video call to MTNL Network. Extra usage of data with charges Rs.3 for per MB
    2. MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan of 450: Free Data usage up till 500 MB and 100 FREE Video call to MTNL Network. Extra usage of data with charges Rs.3 for per MB
    3. MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan of 750: Free Data usage up till 1 GB and 150 FREE Video call to MTNL Network. Extra usage of data with charges Rs.3 for per MB
    4. MTNL Mumbai Unlimited 3G Plan of 2500: Unlimited Data usage and 300 FREE Video call to MTNL Network.

• SIM card charges: Rs.300 if you are the new customer after you became the old to it it will not take the charge for the next time.
    • Voice calls and SMS will cost you as per the 2G plans.
    • Local video calls:
      1. On MTNL network: Rs.1.80 per minute
      2. On other networks: Rs. 3 per minute
    • STD video calls: Rs.3.75/ min.
    • ISD video calls: Rs.30/min.

And if you are using the Trump prepaid then you have go for this plan

MTNL Trump Prepaid 3G Plan:

1. MTNL Prepaid 3G Plans of 250: 30 days Validity with Free Data usage up till 200 MB and 50 Free Video calls to MTNL Net, Extra usage of data with charges Rs.3 for per MB
    2. MTNL Prepaid 3G Plans 450: 30 days Validity with Free Data usage up till 500 MB and 50 Free Video calls to MTNL Net, Extra usage of data with charges Rs.3 for per MB
    3. MTNL Prepaid 3G Plan 750- 30 days Validity with Free Data usage up till 1 GB and 75 Free Video calls to MTNL Net, Extra usage of data with charges Rs.3 for per MB
    4. MTNL Prepaid 3G Unlimited Plan- 30 days Validity with Unlimited Data usage and 150 FREE Video call to MTNL Network.

This prepaid tariff is applicable only to the user of MTNL Network in Mumbai.

As I am new to Mumbai if by luck I want to shift to some other state and I am using the Mumbai 3G MTNL network and taking it out to some another states does it will charge me the same as per the tariff plans or it will charge me a huge amount of money. Do anyone of you have the knowledge regarding this issue please let me know.

If you are trying to take the same mobile which has the MTNL 3G connection to some another state with the same tariff plans. It will come under the roaming area and if you will access the any data usage beyond the plans then it will charge you Rs.10/- for per MB from your prepaid balance what you have on your mobile phone.

You can go for this plan for using the MTNL 3G tariffs in Mumbai

MTNL 3G which is Data Card High-Speed Downlink Protocol Access Service

MTNL Mumbai user can also use the High-Speed Downlink Protocol Access connectivity which will offer you the broadband speeds on their High-Speed Downlink Protocol Access enabled Smartphone’s as well as on your system’s and the Laptop in your MTNL 3G coverage area. This service will be obtainable at Rs.149 with free data download up to 60 MB for per month. MTNL 3G High-Speed Downlink Protocol Access data transmission capabilities is able to distribute speeds up to 14.4 Mbit/sec on downlink and up to 5.8 Mbit/sec on the uplink.