Thread: is any way to call pc to mobile(voip) for free

is any way to call pc to mobile(voip) for free

is any way to call pc to mobile(voip) for free

what i need..?
    i need to call any landline/mobile(international and within india) from computer for free.....

i am ready to setup server if needed...i am ready to buy voip gateways needed....but i need completely free when i call from my computer(don't think about server cost, i have already)

which hardware is needed...

Re: is any way to call pc to mobile(voip) for free

There are some free services which offers you this, but that too under some limits. Like Yahoo Messenger. You can directly call on a mobile phone. But this service is related to some area only. Don't get fool with some other sites which tell you to buy an application to make a call. I had searched on this a lot. Mostly it a payable service where you tie with your telecom provider and buy a voip line. This is a internet line which is used in call centers to make call on phones. But there is a fixed charge for this.

Re: is any way to call pc to mobile(voip) for free

guys did you checked evaphone(dot)com........it is completely free to call mobile from pc....how it is working...? i am not able to find the hardware or technique used by it...

in that site we need to put to mobile/landline number(one is our and other is our friend number to call - any number in the world - doesn't limited by anything or any country allowed all countries) then we click to call...ads will be played for 10 sec and then immediately both mobiles are connected(YES WORKING....100% FREE)

Adv:
    no hardware req - no headphone, because it call both mobiles automatically and connect...

No need to call ugly local number or any shit asked by other voip providers..

Disadv:
    only 20 sec