Thread: Reliance FWP Prepaid Landlines with 1 Paise per 1 Second

Reliance FWP Prepaid Landlines with 1 Paise per 1 Second

I am having one issue regarding which i need to work. Actually i have been waiting to for reliance to launch the one paisa per second plan in Fixed Wireless Phones range and come to know on the Internet that it is launched by the same and planning to buy the same but before the same wanted to know everything about the same. Does any one subscribe to the One paisa per second plan. If so then please let me know about it so that i can go with the same and work with the same. I hope to get solution from here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Reliance FWP Prepaid Landlines with 1 Paise per 1 Second

I know this took time to launch such a plan from Reliance but now it is available in market. As you know that this plan offers the One paisa per second not only in local but also in network any where in India. The validity for this plan is only for one year after that you have to subscribe for this again. This is for the FWP prepaid landlines but with the both 32 & 93 series. You will get the talk time of the 19 rupees from first recharge. So if you can then go with the same plan and see whether it is acceptable for you or not. If you wanted to know more about the same then i will advise you to contact the Reliance Customer Care regarding the same and ask for help. You will get the complete information regarding same on the RCOM site. So if you can then check out the same and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.

I have checked the Reliance Website as you have suggested but let me tell you that i did not get any page showing me detail about the same. When i went to Landline prepaid connection plan it shows me error that "The Page no longer exist click here to go to home page." Homepage is also not having the detail about the same. So if you can then let me know whether there is any other site which is offering the same or not. Also i have heard about the Idea half paisa per second plan but need more detail regarding same. Please help me with this also.

Reliance Communications which is founded by the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, has introduced 1 paisa per second billing plan for its CDMA and GSM customers. It comes with the three different plans that is with the one paisa per second, Rs 1 for 3 minutes and 50 paise per minute and already available in the market. RCOM President Mahesh Prasad has revealed this news and also stated that these plans are introduced according to customer need to provide the transparency. You can also make then STD as well as Local call at One paisa per second. But SMS will be charged as 50 paisa which is same for both Local as well as STD. If you wanted to know more about this plan then i will advise you to call Reliance on the below given number.

1. For account balance
      • Dial *367 or SMS ‘BAL’ to 53670
    2. For account balance, recharge and language change option
      • Dial *369
    3. For any other service
      • Dial *333 from your Reliance phone
      • Dial 30333333 from any other phone

As you have asked about the other service provider who are offering this 1 paisa per second plan so let me tell you that Idea is also offering the 1 paisa per second plan and let me tell you that this can be helpful for making call at lowest rate. But this is not the landline plan you can get this on the Mobile prepaid connection. This enables subscribers to make local calls at 40 paise per minute and STD at 60 paisa per minutes on any mobile and landline network across the country. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you like it or not. The company is also planning to invest Rs 150 crore within a year to extend its coverage area.