Thread: Need information on BSNL 3G with postpaid plan 99

Need information on BSNL 3G with postpaid plan 99

I am having the BSNL 3G plan and using it from the last few days. The thing is that am having it with my prepaid connection of BSNL and using the 3G on the same but is costing me to much. I have spend lot of money in recharging my mobile phone's connection. Now i have decided to change the mode of my connection itself. I have decided to shift from prepaid to postpaid. Is it possible form me to do it with the same number or i have to change the SIM card. I have thought about the postpaid 99 plan but not very sure whether it will suit my requirements or not. Please help me in this case to resolve my problem.

Re: Need information on BSNL 3G with postpaid plan 99

Yes it is possible for you to swap the connection and the use the 3G service. there is no need of changing your existing mobile number because you can change the connection with out changing the sim card. I think the postpaid connection will help you a lot since you won't need to recharge the mobile again and again also they will provide the unbreakable service until you pay the bill regularly. I hope that it will resolve your problem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I will prefer you to go with the BSNL 3G postpaid plan because it will provide you more flexibility than any other also. Here is the plan detail of the postpaid connection that you are willing to use:
    • SIM & Activation-Nil
    • Starter pack with SIM in -Rs59
    • Usage Value with SIM in -Rs 0
    • Validity in days- conditional
    • Migration charges from 2G to 3G and vice versa -Rs. Nil
    • New USIM price in case of Migration from 2G to 3G -Rs.59

My problem is also some what the same. But in this case i am actually using the BSNL 2G postpaid plan. The thing here is that i am already using the 2g services of BSNL but now i want upgrade the same to 3G. Is it possible for me to change the connection service sticking to the same plan. Currently i am having the 1500 RS limit and 20% discount on the broadband. Please help me to change the plan. And also let me know what all things that i have to take into consideration before changing the plan.