Thread: Driver for Huawei data card

Driver for Huawei data card

I tried to look for appropriate Huawei data card driver. It is needed by one of my client. I searched online where some sites offers me the download, but that does not work at all. I tried to search the official site also. The site support. Huawei offered me lots of categories where I was not able to find out the exact driver which I am looking for. I also don’t have time to look inside each section of that page and download all things and test. That is more time consuming. I hope someone might be using the same usb data card and there I can get some troubleshooting support. I just need the installation method along with the drivers. Thanks.

Re: Driver for Huawei data card

Download the Windows driver from below. It is attached to the post. You can click on it and download the same. It is a zip file format. So for running the setup you will need Winrar. It is free and you can download that from internet. Extract all the files of this driver in a single folder. Before installing first uninstall all your old Huawei stuff. Then run the setup for proper working. Or else some old files can cause error. You can do that from Control Panel > Add Remove program. Disconnect the card and re-boot your system after that. Then connect the same back again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There is a detailed process mentioned for the installation of usb data card under the below guide linked to this thread. There are some easy steps and it also does not consumes much time. Before running a fresh setup it is recommended that you must remove the old files properly. There can be certain error regarding that. You might also need Mac drivers for the data card if you are using the same on a Mac system. Both drivers for Windows and Mac are important and you must keep them safe somewhere on a CD for future reference.

Installing Huawei USB DATA on Windows

I found the mac drivers for the usb data card and this is really worth sharing. This might help those users which have a mac laptop or desktop and if you are facing trouble installing the usb data card on your system. I had tired to attached all stuff inside a zip format to get a easy reference. The driver also has a pdf file that explains you the method of installing driver and other changes in the drivers. I think the driver will support two different versions of Mac operating system. Just try the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files