Thread: Information on Airtel 3G Tariff and some related Website

Information on Airtel 3G Tariff and some related Website

Hi I am having an Airtel mobile network service and using it from the last few years. Recently I have came to know that Airtel has started their 3G services also and i also want to have an access on it. But the thing here is that is it possible for me to use that particular service on the same number or i have to change my sim card.If i am using the 3G network than what would be displayed on my handset. Also let me know the tariff plans of Airtel 3G for postpaid and prepaid connection and also let me know the websites that will help me to know more about these 3G services by Airtel. Please help me knowing all these things .

Re: Informatiom on Airtel 3G Tarrif and some related Website

Yes it is true that Airtel has started the 3G services and and they are spreading with a boom. I am experiencing these services and they are serving me the best. As asked by you, there is no need of changing the sim card that you are currently using. Because you can enjoy the 3g service on the same Sim card and with the same number. But the charges of the 3G service are different than the normal network. I hope that you it will help you to solve your confusion.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have gone through your problem or rather i would say it as the concern regarding your mobile network. It is possible to have 3G network on your existing card and once you start using the 3G network by Airtel than it will display "3G/3.5G/H" below the network signal on your mobile phone. And if you want to know more about the 3G services that you can visit this particular site:http://airtel.in/Airtel3G/What_is_3G.html.This is the official site of Airtel and I hope that visiting this site will help you top know more about the 3G services.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

The actual tariff rates are not been announced yet by the Airtel but here is some vital information that will help you that Airtel 3G Data Card Price in India – Rs. 3,499/. Also the Airtel 3G USB modem is available in the market and that to for both prepaid and postpaid tariff. with this modem you can enjoy the full 6 months of freedom on 3G. I hope that the Actual plans will be announced by Airtel in the coming month or two.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Re: Information on Airtel 3G Tariff and some related Website

Information on Airtel 3G Tariff and some related Website
    First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for finding the solution. But the thing here is that i have few more queries that re irritating me a lot. Please solve the below mentioned queries for me:
    • If i will use the Airtel 3G service than will they charge me differently?
    • What all application they will provide me?
    • Is it possible for me to play online games by using the 3G service?
    • Is there is any difference between 3G, EDGE, GPRS and WAP?

LG DVD Writer problem

my LG DVD Writer is not reading CD but is working with DVD
    any one please give me solution to this problem

Re: Information on Airtel 3G Tariff and some related Website

This looks some internal issue related to the DVD connection on your motherboard. You can first look that your hard drive and your DVD is not on the only master or only save. Try to change the same if you have two different cables attached for both the hardware.
    DVD writer not reading CD