Thread: How to activate or deactivate gprs in BSNL 3g service?

How to activate or deactivate gprs in BSNL 3g service?

I am newly heard about BSNL 3g. I want to activate the gprs service in my BSNL 3g. Anyone have any idea how can I activate and deactivate my BSNL gprs setting. Anyone have setting or tips or anything which is useful for me to do this stuff. If yes then please send me some settings or any information which help me to accomplish my target I mean activate gprs settings in my BSNL mobile. Thanking you in advance for your upcoming replies!!!

Re: How to activate or deactivate gprs in BSNL 3g service?

Truly Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) owned Cell phone for prepaid mobiles and postpaid mobiles support & customer care has existed up to the prospect for to the knowledgeable mobile users. It is survives only because of the cause that 70% of Indian mobiles users uses mobile phone for just to reply a call or to dial a call. I meandered for 7 days to activate GPRS on my friend who is a Cell phone postpaid purchaser or customer. Each time I call client there seems to be no reply. The process to Activate and Deactivate GPRS on BSNL Cell phone Prepaid is simple but what about the activation of GPRS for Postpaid? Any ideas?
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have the procedure to Activate GPRS on BSNL postpaid. To activate GPRS on BSNL on Postpaid Connections you require to earliest know that you have two plans specifically:
    • Unlimited Internet on 199 per month Plan.
    • You get 5MB free usage and further than that Rs 0.01 per Kb on 49 per month Plan.

Now to activate this GPRS services you necessitate to send the below SMS
    • for Plan 199, SMS “GPRS199 to 53733”
    • for Plan 49, SMS “GPRS49 to 53733”
    • It is normally takes 24 hours least to activate GPRS and activation charges are totally free.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Many people in India are using BSNL connection. BSNL is a Government association or organization of India. Although, the majority of the people use internet connection in computer but they as well like to make use of internet connection on mobile phone. Nearly all mobile companies allow users to utilize GPRS connection on mobile phones. BSNL too allows users to use BSNL 3G service on mobile phone. You can also activate BSNL 3G service on cellular phone. It is too much simple to activating BSNL 3g connection on mobile phone.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have some easy steps to Deactivate GPRS on BSNL Postpaid Connections. I guess this is related to your query, and must helpful for you. Deactivate GPRS on BSNL Postpaid Connections is one of the simplest procedures and could be completed by sending a simple SMS too. Send the following SMS
    • GPRSD to 53733 this is helpful or works in all the plans.

Buy one 3G SIM of costs Rs. 300 which validate for 7 days and no talk time available. After that you have to recharge your SIM with the data recharge of BSNL. There is Rs.400 recharge which is valid for 30 days and you can use 1 GB of data. Set the BSNL 3G on mobile and after that do the following.
    3G setting:
    • Send “Brand name and number of mobile” to 58355 (it is BSNL 3G toll free no.)
    • For example - NOKIA 5260 TO 58355

For 3G settings you can simply go behind this. For getting this I annoying 25 days eventually I got myself with set of investigate.
    1. Firstly go to settings-Wireless and network- mobile network- access point name- and create new APN- Name- bsnlnet
    2. APN-bsnlnet
    3. Proxy-
    4. Port-
    5. user name-
    6. Password-
    7. server-
    8. MMSC-
    9. MMSproxy-
    10. MMsport-
    11. MCC-404
    12. MNC-71
    13. authentication type-none
    14. APN type-internet
    After that you save and go for browsing you will obtain it.

Features of 3G:
    • Non baffling single Plan for all Prepaid clients
    • Striking Data Plans
    • Too low Voice or Video Call charges
    • Video calls in similar charges as Voice calls Local and STD
    • Too Low data usage costs 1 paisa or less per 10Kb
    • No separate coupon
    • No Monthly obligation
    One time your 3G SIM gets activated, you will require to arrange your device for using it, to get free settings for your device purely send an SMS “SEND “MOBILE-BRAND-WITH-MODEL-NUMBER” TO 58355”. For example: Nokia E71 To 58355. Save received setting and make confident that you have 3G data services ON in your device settings and you are ready to make use of high speed 3G internet services from BSNL.