Thread: When Maharashtra & Goa will get Idea 3G

When Maharashtra & Goa will get Idea 3G

I am an Idea user but I don't have any idea that when Idea going to launch its 3G in Maharashtra and Goa ? Due to the news as Idea will launch 3G by the end of this year. I guess an end have started now and there is no sign of launching 3G services yet. I have bought a 3G mobile phone after hearing such news but still I am regretting to an extra cost of my phone which was for having 3G capability. I want to do Video Calling as soon as possible from my phone just to check its functionality.

Re: When Maharashtra & Goa will get Idea 3G

I have found it somewhere that an Idea Cellular is going to launch its 3G services first of all in Maharashtra and Goa and it is true that they were saying that to launch it in Diwali time. I guess the time have came now and your services should on its way to get added on your phone. Still you have to wait for some days after which advertise (sirji) must come to declare Idea network with 3G services.

yes it is true that Idea have said it to launch its 3G in the end of year 2010 which could be considered somewhere around Diwali. But just now I have gone through some new and have read there that Idea Cellular would be launching its 3G plan in between Dec 2010 - Jan 2011. So I guess still there are few days to go to use Video Calling feature by using an Idea Sim Card.

Even I am in queue of the people waiting to use the video calling from my phone. Now it has became very hard to wait as it is like climax to see that when Idea launches its 3G services and hopefully they launch it as per their sayings. I think there would be lots of users waiting for the same as an Idea Cellular is India’s third largest mobile telecommunication company.

Dear Sir,

Idea will be launching 3G shortly. Details shall be updated on www.ideacellular.com

Regards,
    Idea Cellular