Thread: When is Idea 3G service going to be launched

When is Idea 3G service going to be launched

I want to buy a 3G connection and for this I will be purchasing a new sim card for me. However, the problem is that I am really confused between the service provider which offers the best plan. I have made a list of service providers but since I don't know about which is good, I would like to ask you all which is best. I am bending towards Idea 3G service. What do you think, when they are supposed to launch their 3G service and is it worth to spend on?

Re: When is Idea 3G service going to be launched

Idea Cellular is India's one of the biggest mobile phone operator and it was expected to start 3G wireless services by the end of 2010 or in January 2011. Idea also got the 3G network in the auction conducted by the government starting this year. Once launched Idea Cellular is expected to cover at least 25% of current 2G space and best quality network rollout within the next 12 months.

But why you want to go with Idea? Is there any specific reason for choosing Idea? I would like to inform you that the broadband network provided by Idea is actually from Airtel. This doesn't mean that 3g network is provided by Airtel but I just want to say that if I were you then I wouldn't have believed Idea and so gone with Airtel. Airtel has already come up with 3g service and I think it is better to go with them. Airtel has already introduced some 3g plan for its connection which you can find here: Airtel 3G plan.

I think Tata Docomo is best and cheapest service provider. I think you all don't know that Airtel and Idea didn't launched 3G technology until now. However, if you will see Tata Docomo provides 3G service and so you should go with it. If you want to know about Tata Docomo 3G service then visit the thread and you will also come to know why this is better than others.