Thread: How to disable Selective Call Blocking in Reliance

How to disable Selective Call Blocking in Reliance

I am having one issue with the mobile phone of mine which is not working with the Selective Call blocking feature. I have enabled the Selective Call Blocking on my phone. I did not liked the service much to i unsubscribe the same service. But still most of then people who are in Selective Call Blocking list are still unable to call me. I am unable to find the reason behind the same. I on Reliance Connection and looking for solution for same. If you are having any solution for same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to disable Selective Call Blocking in Reliance

To disable the selective call blocking you have to contact the Reliance Customer Care for same and ask for the problem that you are going through. As they are the Service Provider and having the knowledge regarding the same so they might be aware of the fact behind the same. So if you can then contact RCOM and see whether you are getting the proper help regarding the issue which you are going through or not. As it is noted by most of the people who are getting the problem with the same. This problem is not been faced in other service provider as i reviewed. I hope Reliance will help you with the same

Re: How to disable Selective Call Blocking in Reliance

If you are having the problem with the selective call blocking then i will advise you to go with the reliance who can only help you with the problem that you are going through. This is the problem with the Reliance CDMA only who does not respond to the customer solution. I am not happy with the Reliance Customer Center who are not working properly. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue.