Thread: Which all are the Airtel 3G tariff and Rates available until now

Which all are the Airtel 3G tariff and Rates available until now

I have been Airtel customer from a long time. I would like to know about Airtel 3G support and settings for my mobile phone. I don't know if they actually provide this service or not but if they have started then can anyone please provide me some more information about their plans. Also suggest me how can I configure my mobile for Airtel 3G plan.

Re: Which all are the Airtel 3G tariff and Rates available until now

Airtel has already launched 3G service but it is only available in Bangalore on a trial basis. But it is not yet available all over India until now. They were expected to launch it in Diwali vacation. Once they have officially announced this, you will come to know the Airtel 3G tariff and rates. It actually got delayed because of the auction of 3G spectrum that was given by the government.

Airtel 3G postpaid plans

The following are the postpaid plans of Airtel 3G:
    • Standard plan - It costs Rs 49 per month. According to the plan, you have to pay 0.10 paise per 10 kb of download. With an additional monthly rental of Rs 149, you can reduce your calls rates to Rs 1.99/min for local calls and Rs 2.99/min for STD calls. The sms costs Rs 2/- for national sms and Rs 5/- for international sms.
    • Plan 1 - Here you pay Rs 350 per month and you get a benefit of 500mb internet usage free of charge. Once you exceed this limit, you are charged Rs 5 for per MB of usage. With an additional monthly rental of Rs 149, you can reduce your calls rates to Rs 1.99/min for local calls and Rs 2.99/min for STD calls. The sms costs Rs 2/- for national sms and Rs 5/- for international sms.
    • Plan 2 - Here you pay Rs 599 per month and you get a benefit of 1GB internet usage and 100 sms free of charge. Once you exceed this limit, you are charged Rs 3 for per MB of usage. With an additional monthly rental of Rs 149, you can reduce your calls rates to Rs 1.99/min for local calls and Rs 2.99/min for STD calls. The sms costs Rs 2/- for national sms and Rs 5/- for international sms.
    • Surf unlimited - Here you pay Rs 999 per month and you will get unlimited data usage. Additionally you get 100 free sms as well. With an additional monthly rental of Rs 149, you can reduce your calls rates to Rs 1.99/min for local calls and Rs 2.99/min for STD calls. The sms costs Rs 2/- for national sms and Rs 5/- for international sms.

Airtel 3G prepaid plans

1. Standard plan - You will be charged 20 paise per 50 kb of usage. Additionally, in this plan, you will be charged Re.1/min for local voice call and Rs 1.5/min for an STD call. The sms charges include Re 1 per 160 characters of sms.
    2. Plan 1- You have to subscribe for a monthly plan that costs you Rs 349 and you get the benefit of 500 MB of free data usage. Here you will be charged 20 paise per 50 kb of usage. Additionally, in this plan, you will be charged Re.1/min for local voice call and Rs 1.5/min for an STD call. The sms charges include Re 1 per 160 characters of sms.
    3. Plan 2- You have to subscribe for a monthly plan of Rs 599 and you get the benefit of 1 GB of free data usage. Here you will be charged 20 paise per 50 kb of usage. Additionally, in this plan, you will be charged Re.1/min for local voice call and Rs 1.5/min for an STD call. The sms charges include Re 1 per 160 characters of sms.
    4. Plan 3- You have to subscribe for a monthly plan of Rs 899 to get the benefit of 2 GB of free data usage. Here you will be charged 20 paise per 50 kb of usage. Additionally, in this plan, you will be charged Re.1/min for local voice call and Rs 1.5/min for an STD call. The sms charges include Re 1 per 160 characters of sms.