Thread: Reliance CDMA Network Coverage in Delhi

Reliance CDMA Network Coverage in Delhi

I stays in Delhi an planning to buy a SIM card and like to go with the Reliance but before buying then same i wanted to ask about the network coverage of the reliance in Delhi. Does it is offer the better network coverage in Delhi. As most of the service provider offer the great network response but does not gives the proper network. If you ever used the Reliance in Delhi then share your experience with me also let me know if there is any suggestion regarding any other service provider or something. So if you can then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Reliance CDMA Network Coverage in Delhi

If you are planning to buy a sim in Delhi and first preference is nothing but the Reliance then i will stop you for buying the Reliance connection as i am having then reliance connection and i am irritated with same. I am not even getting the signal at the metro station also. If i travel to then south Delhi then i will not get then proper network coverage. There is no Network Coverage from Saket Metro Stations to Kasmir Gate, I have gone through then other SIM service provider and let me tell you that they have the proper connection and does not face any kind of call disconnection issue due to Network Coverage. So if you can then go with other provider like Vodafone and Air which offers great coverage on Internet. So any one who wants to buy Reliance in Delhi will not be recommended from my side.

If you are planning to buy new connection then i will advise you to go with the Vodafone which is having then best network coverage all around the India. You will get the full network coverage any where you go in Delhi. I am the user of the Vodafone and getting the proper service with the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting then better performance with the Vodafone or not. Reliance is not advisable me also as this is having very bad experiences by the user. No doubt that Reliance offers the best plan but without network it is all waste.

I am not agree with all the above reply. As i am using the Reliance CDMA connection and dis not get any kind of Network issue till now. I have been using it from last several year but did not got any complaint with the same. It seems to have then problem with the device which you are using. Your device might be unable to detect the signal or catch the signal and that is why you are facing the problem with the same. So if you can then check for the mobile and try to fix the issue with the same. Just go through the same and see whether it is working with the issue of yours. I hope you will get it working with the same.

Vodafone and Bharti together paid U.S. $ 5,100 million 3G mobile phone licenses in India, which closed a tender epic millionaires giving income to the Government but the winners put under pressure. Reliance Communications RLCM.BO also gained the right to offer third generation services in the auction, which lasted 34 days and generated 14,600 million for the Government, said on Wednesday. The amount is nearly double what was expected. "This is good news for the Government, no doubt," said Arun Kejriwal, strategist at Kris Research in Mumbai. "For operators is a large sum of money that has to be paid. We have to see how they are fixing the price of these services and how they are received by subscribers and how it impacts their rentabildad "he said. India is the mobile phone market grows fastest in the world with 500 million users. The three largest operators Vodafone India, Bharti Airtel and Reliance Communications key licenses to offer 3G services in Delhi and Mumbai.

I am using the Airtel connection in the Delhi and did not got any issue with the network in my area. In certain places i was getting some complaint regarding the network connection with the Airtel but after complaining to Airtel customer support regarding the same by network strength for the same is increased and those places are also got proper connection. If you are having any issue with the network connection then i will advise you to go with the customer care support and ask about the proper connection for the places where you are not getting the same. I hope this will help you out for getting then proper connection.