Thread: How to watch live TV on MTNL 3G Mobile

How to watch live TV on MTNL 3G Mobile

I have recently took an MTNL 3G connection on my mobile. And I came to know that it is possible to watch live TV on mobile phone with the help of MTNL 3G. But i don't know how to watch the same. Is it possible to watch live TV or someone have misguided me. I am having the Smasung corby mobile phone. Does anyone is watching live TV with the help of MTNL 3G and if yes than how to do it and is it possible with the mobile phone i am using. Please help me in this case and let me know if there are any changes that I have to make in my mobile settings to watch the live TV . Please do it as soon as possible cause I want to make best use of the MTNL 3G connection.

Re: How to watch live TV on MTNL 3G Mobile

Yes it is possible to watch live TV on your mobile phone with the help of MTNL 3g. It has the such a fast transmission speed that the visuals that you get are clear and smooth play. Now the MTNL 3G mobile service allows you to watch all the channels that you are willing to watch on your mobile phone. It is not necessary to watch the daily soaps or the cricket match sitting in front of the television, if you have the MTNL 3G mobile connection than it is possible to view the channels you want from anywhere in India. I guess you are on the right track and the information that you got is also true.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

The mobile TV service is provided to all the 2g and 3g customers of MTNL and it also offers the same to all the prepaid and the postpaid 3G customers. Currently MTNL is offering you 40 channels and that to the most viewed channels. They are also trying to add more and more channels. But to view live TV you have to first download an application on to your mobile phone, this application is called as Mobile TV application. This application can be downloaded by either of the two ways :
    1. First is you have to send an SMS containing message which says that “MOBILETV” to 53388, After that you will receive a url and then you have to visit the same URL and download the application.
    2. The second way is that you have to visit the MTNL site. In case you are the customer residing in Mumbai than you have to follow the below link: http://wap.mtnlmumbai.in application can be downloaded.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As asked by whether you can watch the mobile TV on the phone that you are currently using than i think yes, because the application that is needed to be installed on the mobile phone is almost compatible with all the leading mobile companies. The MTNL 3G provides you the exclusive service without any network problem or any issue regarding the visuals. Here are the channel rates that will help you know the exact cost of the channels that you want:
    All channels that you want on the monthly basis and the cost per Month is :
    • Rs 150 and it doesn't include any premium charges
    • If you have selected only one channel than One channel per Month: Rs 50
    • And if you will select One channel per Day then it will cost:Rs10

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that to watch the live TV on your mobile phone the MTNL provides a application that you need to install on your system. for that you need to send an sms to the MTNL service center they send you the proper settings that will allow to watch the live TV on yours mobile phone. I hope that it will help you to solve your problem .