Thread: Reliance Customer care is no more toll free

Reliance Customer care is no more toll free

I am having one query that i need to solve with the help of you. I have been surfing on then Internet and come to know that Reliance Customer care is no more toll free but not sure whether this is true or not. I did not found any official declaration or sms for the same. If you are having any knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about the same. A help may appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Reliance Customer care is no more toll free

Yes this is true about the Reliance which is now charging the 0.50 paisa for the 3 mins. After other service provider implemented this now Reliance also following the same. This is not good news for the Reliance user. Now if you make a call on *333 and *222 then you will be charged for 50 paisa after every three minutes. If you are not yet satisfied with then reply and wanted to know more about the same then i will advise you to contact the Reliance regarding the same and you will hear the IVRS of customer care which will let you know about this. so if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting this or not.

This is really bad news that now reliance is also charging for customer care. I have also gone through the same and let me tell you i have called on Reliance and come to know about this. But if you wanted to make any complaint then you can call on to 198 which is still toll free where you can register your complaint you will not be charged for anything. But this is only for the prepaid customer not for the postpaid customer. postpaid customer will still be able to use toll free and not been charged for same. If a prepaid customer is calling on *222 and *333 then they will be charged as per the reliance. This is what i know about the same.

First of all thanks for the quick response that you have showed to me regarding the issue which i was going through. I have gone through all the replies and come to know about the same by IVRS. But having one more question and hoping that will get the solution for same. What are the different way to contact the reliance regarding any question. If you can then please help me with this also.

As per your query here i am listing the different ways to contact the Reliance which you can go through and take help with the same or not.

For postpaid:

For any service
    Dial * 222 from your reliance phone
    Dial 30334343 from any other phone

For prepaid:
    1. For account balance
      • Dial *367 or SMS ‘BAL’ to 53670
    2. For account balance, recharge and language change option
      • Dial *369
    3. For any other service
      • Dial *333 from your Reliance phone
      • Dial 30333333 from any other phone