Thread: About Tata Docomo 3G ?

About Tata Docomo 3G ?

3G cellular technology will bring wireless broadband data services to your mobile phone. You will be able to surf the internet with speeds roughly three times faster than a regular dial-up modem connection with a 3G connection.

Life with Tata DOCOMO 3G

Discover the exciting world of 3G.

Now DO the new with 3G, at a refreshingly fast pace. Coming from the world leaders in 3G, Tata DOCOMO 3G is an all-new way to experience life on the go!

Life on 3G is definitely faster, richer & exciting. With Tata DOCOMO 3G, your mobile phone is no more just a device that makes calls - it's a TV, a theater, a gaming console and a satellite camera all at once. Do much more with your smartphone than you ever imagined!

3G translates into a richer experience at blazing speeds, all on the go!

• Real-time streaming of music & videos: No more counting minutes till the video you wish to view downloads. Enjoy streaming music & video.
    • Real-time face-to-face Video Calling: Now don't just hear, but also see your family and friends live as they speak to you, from miles away!
    • Live TV on your mobile: With 3G, you can now carry your TV on your mobile phone wherever you go! Watch live TV streaming T20, movies or your favorite sitcoms.
    • Download & play rich 3D Games: Gaming on mobile is no more restricted to the basic Snake & Tetris. 3G takes mobile gaming to a new scale by enabling richer graphics, applications and network gaming.
    • Faster email exchange with large attachments: Now email, chat, surf, browse, all on the go, at the speed of thought! Share your life as it happens, not just in status messages but in pictures & videos as well no matter how heavy the file is!
    • Security: The 3G network provides foolproof connectivity between the handset and the internet domain. Your transactions through mobile are much safer on 3G owing to the enhanced security features.

3G vs 2G

3G vs 2G

Ride on blazing fast Speed.

The 3rd Generation telecom network on Tata DOCOMO empowers you with data transfer speeds thrice as fast as the 2G technology. Love gaming, downloading movies & streaming videos? See how fast your life is set to change with 3G. Not only does 3G deliver faster, it serves richer content straight to you mobile phones. This means your smartphone works smarter and performs richer functions that you can only dream of while on 2G!

• Real-time video conferencing
    • Live TV
    • HD Gaming
    • Streaming & downloading Videos
    • Sharing Photos & Videos
    • Instant email & attachment downloads
    • Faxing

Re: About Tata Docomo 3G ?

hi can anyone help me with 3G settings on my iphone 3gs.
    tried all options in call center not happenning.
    GPRS is already active , when i select enable 3G i dont see the symbol ad my phone is jailbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by misachin View Post
    hi can anyone help me with 3G settings on my iphone 3gs.
    tried all options in call center not happenning.
    GPRS is already active , when i select enable 3G i dont see the symbol ad my phone is jailbroken.
    Tata Docomo 3G settings for Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are given below:
    All you need to do is from your iPhone go to settings> General> Network >
    Select Enable 3G, click on the cellular data network and enter APN as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and save. Hope that helps

hi thank s a lot. i figured out my settings are ok as you have suggested.
    the problem lies with poor network coverage in my area. once i went out i checked agin 3G was working.
    will take up the issue with docomo.

Thank you again.