Thread: Vodafone to launch India 3G services in Q1 2011

Vodafone to launch India 3G services in Q1 2011

I am on the Vodafone user. I have nokia 5230 mobile phone which have 3g network capabilities. I want know when Vodafone will releases the 3G service in India. I am waiting for this from long time. It has been announced and yet Vodafone has not provided any details about releasing the same. I am trying to locate the exact release date of Vodafone 3g service. Is there anyone who is able to find the news about this. And it will also be great to get a bit information about the rates on data plans. So that I can choose the one that fits my need.

Vodafone, will release services of 3G usage somewhere in 2011. And this wlll offers customers decent plans that can help you to make video calls. Also you can benefit high speed Internet, you can get live mobile TV, and you can enjoy a bit good amount of gaming also. Vodafone is having 3G spectrum in 9 circles. They are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu (including Chennai), Haryana, Uttar Pradesh (E) and West Bengal. Vodafone declared which it is exploring opportunities to offer 3G services in different circles as well. Vodafone trialed its 3G services India, through Marten Pieters, MD, Vodafone Essar Ltd, complete the first 3G video call from Mumbai to Delhi.

Well the exact date is not yet declared but this can be in coming months. we have to wait back for the same. I think Vodafone might start doing this from metropolitan cities so that they can get a reasonable feedback from others. Vodafone already has a good set of auctions and they are going to provide 3G nine of India's 22 telecoms zones. And this might get completed in May. It is essential to get flexible plans so that all can afford it. Because that matters the most.