Thread: Want to ring a phone

Want to ring a phone

I got a brand new phone connection at my home. I just wanted to know that how can i ring my phone without calling on it, because i want to make fool of my little brother. He is always keen to pick up the phone while its rings. So only because of that i want to know that. If anyone know how can i make it ring with out calling on it, then please tell me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Want to ring a phone

I think you should check out with your service provider from where you have got your phone. Because in some of the phone you will get this features of the self ringing and also it is having the good loud quality for ringing. If you really want this kind of feature for your instrument then contact with your service provide by paying extra amount or you can also get this kind of instrument from any other dealer. I hope this information may help you.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think you should make a call to your phone company, to ring your phone by itself. You have to ask your phone company for the ring back number of your phone which every phone has. As far I know that every phone service provider company has their own codes which are in 2 or 3 digit. Using this digit number you can ring your phone, follow the direction of your phone company.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

When I want to do this at my home I dial 169 digits on my phone. For that first check that you are can hearing the dialer tone and then dial these three digits 169, and then immediately hang the phone again. Then after a few second of time I get the ring on my phone which is came by itself. I advise you to try this on your phone to ring it. If you are having any other query then reply me.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Here I have given you some steps go through this to ring your phone.
    • First pick your phone and dial *67 and your area code followed by your number.

(Area code is the few digit number which is to be dial before dialing the actual number)
    • After Dialing your phone number, wait for a tone.
      (For getting the higher tone, you have to hang up the phone and pick up again)
    • Hang up the phone.
    • And wait for the few second and you will get phone ring.
    Last edited by Broad-Man; 09-11-2010 at 04:16 PM.