Thread: Waiting for prepaid 299 plan in Reliance postpaid

Waiting for prepaid 299 plan in Reliance postpaid

I am having one small query regarding the Reliance Postpaid connection. I am aware of the 299 plan in the Reliance prepaid connection but what i wanted to know whether this is about to launch on the Postpaid connection or not. If this is launching then please let me know when is about to launch with the same. So if any one is having the idea about the launch of the 299 & 599 unlimited plan then post here so that i can go with the same. Thanks in advance.

re: Waiting for prepaid 299 plan in Reliance postpaid

For that i think you have to contact the Reliance Customer care regarding the same and then only you can get it working with the issue of your same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this will be resolved with the same only. As they are then service provider so they might be having the enough knowledge regarding the same which will help you to know more about the same. You can also check out the launch of the new plan on the Reliance Official site where they are updating with the new launch of the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting the proper help from Reliance or not. I hope you will find some solution.

I agree with the above reply regarding the contacting of the Reliance and let me tell you that i am exactly having the same query and i have contacted the Reliance and come to know that this plan is already launched which you are looking for. So if you wanted to go with the Plan then call on to the Customer care number and ask for the same. Here i am giving you the contact detail which you can go through and work with the same.

For postpaid:

For any service
    • Dial * 222 from your reliance phone
    • Dial 30334343 from any other phone

For prepaid:

1. For account balance
      • Dial *367 or SMS ‘BAL’ to 53670
    2. For account balance, recharge and language change option
      • Dial *369
    3. For any other service
      • Dial *333 from your Reliance phone
      • Dial 30333333 from any other phone

Email
    customercare@relianceada.com

Write to us
    Reliance Communications Limited
    Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
    Navi Mumbai 400709,
    India.
    Tel No: 3037 3333

Source: Reliance

Thanks for all your help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and let me tell you that this is working for me. I have contacted the Reliance and come to know that this plan is already launched so i have subscribed for same and working with the same. Now i can make unlimited called in Reliance mobile with the same. This plan gives the fast internet surfing and also available with the usage ranging from 1GB to 20 GB. If any one else wanted to go with the same then i will advise you to contact the reliance and check for same.