Thread: TATA DOCOMO 3G APN settings

TATA DOCOMO 3G APN settings

Hi there, I am have Nokia 5230 mobile phone which support 3G network. I have recently purchased a new TATA DOCOMO SIM card which is loaded with the 3G feature. I want to use 3G service in my mobile phone but the problem is that I want to configure my mobile phone with APN setting for 3g network and I am unable to perform it. I want APN setting for the Nokia 5230 mobile phone some knows then please help me.

Re: TATA DOCOMO 3G APN settings

You have to make a new a access point for Tata Docomo with APN as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET. Leave the remaining options and then save it. And enjoy the 3G service by the TATA DOCOMO
    You can also get the APN setting for mobile phone directly by sending SMS 3GLife to 53333.

I have given the Tata Docomo 3G settings for Nokia mobile phones:

Explore your Nokia mobile settings, now goto the network settings after that make a new connection as APN as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET the press save. Instead, you can explore Nokia Settings Wizard application by the tool’s segment and finish the wizard driven process to set up 3G.

I am using an Apple iPhone with the TATA DOCOMO sim card. Tata Docomo 3G settings for Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S:
    For setting you have to go to the settings then General then Network after that Select Enable 3G, after that click on the cellular data network and put the APN as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and enjoy.

Tata Docomo 3G APN settings for Android and Windows smart phones: For HTC mobile phone, so there is an automatic setting which can download application by itself. Extra makes mobile phones require to configure with the TATA DOCOMO network settings physically with help of APN “TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET”.