Thread: unlocking Idea Net Setter

unlocking Idea Net Setter

I have an Idea Net Setter data card which was bought which is very much, I mean to say I haven't used it from many time. Now I am thinking to use this data card and I want to use the bsnl 3g sim. So can you guys tell that is it possible to use the Non-Idea Sim card in Idea Net Setter? I guess it would be possible to do so by unlocking the data card. Can anybody tell me that how can I unlock Idea Net Setter.

Re: unlocking Idea Net Setter

I have found one tool which can let you unlock your Idea Net Setter data card after which you would be able to use any SIM card other then the Idea. I suggest you to type "Dc-unlocker" on google and then install it from its official website. Once you have installed this unlocking tool then you don't have to bother much about unlocking your Idea Net Setter.

1. DC unlocker is a program specialized for data card unlocking .
    2. It is the first universal data card unlocking product worldwide.
    3. It is fast ( takes 5 - 60 seconds to unlock), handily to use and functional program with clear interface.
    4. It doesn`t need any cables or adapters for unlocking. The data card can be simply unlocked in a same notebook where a PCMCIA or Express socket exists.
    5. New models are being added regulary.
    6. No need to select any COM ports, auto detect function.
    7. Free updates .
    8. From now all dongles have free 50 credits for using special functions.

As you have not mentioned the model number of your Idea data card, it won;t be possible to know that whether you would be able to unlock your data card by using the DC-Unlocker or not. But mostly Idea data cards are of Huawei Usb Sticks which are perfectly supported by this software. I suggest you to go to an official website of the DC-Unlocker where you can check for the supported USB Stick model which you can unlock by using this tool.

I have gone through an official website of the DC-Unlocker where it seems like you have buy this software to unlock your USB Stick. So ultimately my Idea Net Setter would be costing me bit more then its original price. I just want to know that is there any way by which I can unlock my Idea Net Setter for free?