Thread: TATA DOCOMO 3G tariff plan , surfing charges , rates and offers

TATA DOCOMO 3G tariff plan , surfing charges , rates and offers

I am using HTC 7 pro mobile phone which is installed with the new windows phone 7 operating system. Now I am looking to get a SIM card which can offers me 3G service in India. I have recently heard about the new TATA DOCOMO and they recently launched 3g service. I want to know what are the tariff plans of TATA DOCOMO 3G service. Someone please help me by giving its tariff plan.

Re: TATA DOCOMO 3G tariff plan , surfing charges , rates and offers

This Diwali let the celebrations continue for a week as Tata Docomo becomes the 1st private operator to launch 3G services in India. Tata DOCOMO’s HSPA+ 3G Network, set up with the assistance of NTT DOCOMO, supports high-speed Internet access upto 21.6 Mbps. Enjoy this absolutely free for 7 days. Exclusively for Tata Docomo Subscribers.

TATA DOCOMO Tarrif plan – this is currently not available, the tariff plan will be available as soon as possible. If you are going to view BSNL 3G Tariff charges, so the call rate are really economical than 2G plan, such as a data transfer rates are Rs 1/ MB (Rs 1000 /GB) that is extremely costly. You can wait for cheaper voice and video calling charges in TATA DOCOMO 3G tariff plan .There will be shall be limitless DATA transfer tariff on every day basis or weekly basis.

Any body tried Vodaphone 3G. I want to shift from the pathetic service being provided by MTS Mblaze and Tata Photon.
    Which 3G service would be a reliable replacement? Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Well Vodafone 3G also provide the same speed like others. Actually the speed depends on your current position, signal strength and even mobile phone. I would like to know that where do you stay and whats your handset model ?

I stay in East Delhi and need it for regular usage.

I want the Vodaphone 3G datacard to use it with my laptop and not the mobile phone.Is it possible?

Are there any other suggestions for good 3G datacard services besides Vodaphone. My main concern is that signal should not drop all the time.

Juventis
    Last edited by Kunal; 08-11-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

As you are looking for the 3G data card then let me tell you that Vodafone is offering the Vodafone Mobile Connect EDGE data card which is a high speed data card to use with the computer. All you have to install the data card and driver for the same into the computer and then you can access the internet. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this worked for me with the enough speed and everything. If you want to know more about the Vodafone Mobile Connect EDGE data card then you can check out the same on the Official Vodafone site which is showing the complete instruction and installation guide for same. Check out the link below.
    Vodafone Mobile Connect EDGE data card

To use a variety of facility available in 3G network, you ought to use smart mobile phone. All the way through smart phone and 3G network you can able to perform following -
    • You can Make Video calls and video call
    • You can do the surf the internet faster
    • You can also Watch live TV on a 3G mobile phone
    • You can also download and play multi-player 3D games
    • You can also do the real-time social networking

If you are a novel Tata Docomo user, explore your mobile settings and look for connection or network settings. Generate an access point Tata Docomo through APN as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and after that save it. Leave the extra options as it is. Reboot your mobile phone and take pleasure in unlimited Tata Docomo 3G for 7 days. You can also receive the settings through send an SMS 3GLife to 53333.

yes, u cn get the settins by sending sms 3GLife to 53333.
    You can do the surf the internet faster